Spa Luxetique Premium Epsom Salt Bath Salt Soaking 3 x 454g(16oz), Lavender, Vanilla, Coconut Lime Nourishing Bath Salt with Tea Tree Oil and Wooden Spoon, Relieves Stress. Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary Gift Idea for Women, Men, Mom, Her
|Price:||$26.99 ($1.98 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- THREE SCENTED MINERAL BATH HELP YOU TO DISCONNECT AND UNWIND- Simply add up to five scoops to warm bath water and enjoy the rich, rejuvenating scents released by our organic Lavender, Vanilla & Coconut Lime bath salts.
- TAKE YOUR RELAXING FOOT SOAKING TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL- The unique blend of minerals and essentials oils helps to nourish your skin while you soak. Meanwhile, the high-end bath salts create an perfect experience that will make your own bathroom feel like an upscale spa.
- THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS IN OUR FORMULA- Epsom Salts, Shea Butter& Botany Essential have moisturizing properties that help you to emerge from the bath with softer, smoother skin.
- PURE RELAXAION- After a long day, there's nothing like a bath with these scented mineral bath powders. The alluring aromas makes the entire experience even more calming and relaxing your body.
- TEA TREE OIL INSIDE- The tea tree oil inside is beneficial in relaxing yourself. In addition to being used for traditional foot soaking, you can also create a soothing bath with it.
Buy it with
- Parcel Dimensions : 32.9 x 19.8 x 5.8 cm; 1.61 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Jan. 3 2020
- Manufacturer : Spa Luxetique
- Place of Business : China
- ASIN : B07ZZ8TD4Y
- Manufacturer reference : SPA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,261 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #12 in Bath Salts
- Customer Reviews:
Welcome to the World of Spa Luxetique!
A collection of nourishing formulas and pampering scents, inspired by traditional therapies and European aromatherapy, provides an opportunity to create memorable moments full of peace and comfort. Each product of Spa Luxetique is designed with the concept of gift giving, whether it is for loved ones or for oneself.
The Perfect Exfoliator for Rough Feet
Add A Few Scoops into a warm foot bath for a smooth and pleasant feeling, leaving your feet soft and supple.
- The Scoop Inside is A Perfect Measure to Dispense Your Salts.
- Tea Tree Oil is Perfect for Healing Cracking Heels
Pour A Handful into A Warm Bath for A Pleasant Feeling
Relax with Spa Luxetique's Bath Salts. Pamper yourself with Epsom Salt and a blend of essential oils to revitalize your skin. We captured the relaxing properties of Epsom Salts in our signature bath salts, providing a natural way to feel and look amazing. Leaves skin fragrant and silk smooth.
- Rich in Nutrients: Powerful Formula Containing Vitamin E, Almond, Sunflower Seed, Shea Butter Oils.
- Recommended for All skin types, We Do Not Recommend Using on Facial Skin.
- Use Up to Twice A Week
Lavender Epsom Salts
Sink deep into a state of self-care bliss with the calming-yet-invigorating lavender bath salt. Containing beneficial Epsom salts, Lavender essential oil encourages deep relaxation, helping you fully shed the stress of the day.
Coconut Lime Epsom Salts
The aromas of this sweet coconut lime bath salts will make you feel like you’re relaxing at the beach in a hot summer, far from any stress, creating a deeply aromatic, silky-smooth bath for deep soaking. Just massage onto clean, damp skin in circular motions, add on the puff or pour directly into the tub.
Vanilla Epsom Salts
Unwind and soak up the benefits of Epsom Salts and joyful botanicals with the luxurious Vanilla Epsom Salts. This spa-worthy bath enhancer helps soothe you into a deep state of blissful tranquility, complete with rejuvenating Epsom salts and sweet, warming vanilla aroma.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil can be used in a variety of Do-It-Yourself recipes. Just rub a few drops between your palms, mix it in your massage oil or use it in a diffuser.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that, they are STRONG. So if you are looking for a soaking salt that you can for sure smell, these are for you.
I over poured a bit into my bath and the scent of vanilla never left for the duration of my bath. Which was nice that I didn't go nose blind to it, but, I forgot the bag open one day and the smell was so overpowering my husband got a headache while brushing his teeth.
By nathalie on January 17, 2020
By Bright on March 12, 2021