|Product Dimensions||81.28 x 68.58 x 20.32 cm; 16.78 Kilograms|
|Item model number||640090|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||16.8 kg|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $62.99
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
M-Wave Children's Trailer
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||37 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||81.3 x 68.6 x 20.3 centimeters|
|Maximum weight recommendation||88 Pounds|
About this item
- [MATERIAL] Made of 600D Nylon with detachable roof with fly-net and rain protection
- [FEATURES] Foldable design with quick release wheels
- [INCLUDES] Safety triangle at the back with safety flag
- [SPECIFICATIONS] 2 Seats with safety belts and roll over bar, total weight of only 40 kg (88 lbs)
- [UNIVERSAL] quick release adapter for bicycles
The M-Wave children's trailer is a fun way to get children from place to place, or just get some exercise with them around. The quick release hitch makes it simple to attach trailer to bike. The trailer sides can be easily folded down for easy storage.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one, however, is a marvel by comparison. It's focused on function and safety, down to the color. It's so visible you'd practically have to be blind not to notice it. Between the reflectors on the wheels and on both the front and back of the trailer, as well as the bright orange flag, and the bright-as-the-sun-help-I'm-being-blinded shade of yellow, you just can't not see it.
The frame is rigid and sturdy, the spot for the kids has a nice little foot area that hangs down, so the kids can sit comfortably. Unlike the Jeep one, this floor space thing is supported by something quite sturdy insight - probably a slip of plastic? That was the first thing to go on the Jeep, so I was very pleased to see the much, much sturdier construction.
Another big thing, the wheels are proper bike wheels. I would have assumed that was a given, but the previous one had pansy wheels that lost what little tread they had after just a few months use. These have nice, solid tread, and are decent sized. Further, the wheel protectors are a great idea. I did clip one of my tires pretty bad, against a pole, with the other one. Nice to know this one doesn't have that problem.
Final word of praise for it is that the trunk area is delightfully easy-access. You can operate it one-handed, without squatting on the ground, which is... kind of all you can say about a trunk. Well, aside from the space, which is pretty limited, but obviously, a compact size is a good thing. It'll hold... probably 3 full bags of groceries, side by side? So 6, maybe 9 bags, if you were desperately stacking them on top of each other.
My only complaints are things they could have theoretically added to it. Kids harnesses often have this padded cloth covering, to make it more comfortable, and this one is just the nylon strap. Perfectly safe, but definitely designed for efficiency, not cushiness.
If you're looking for a cushy, super comfortable, cool looking trailer, this one's probably not for you. If you're looking for a highly functional, efficient, safe trailer, this one is fantastic.
Top reviews from other countries
Good welds - this is made from steel, solid construction, good clean welds without burrs or other noticeable defects. I imagine the major limitation to this is the vinyl plastic and wheels rather than the actual frame which looks like it will last quite a long time.
Very easy to assemble - the entire product is easily assembled and was designed with convenience in mind.
Super easy storage - takes minutes to fold and put away for future use...a major consideration since space is a premium.
Safety Features Galore! - I'm very impressed by the smart safety features included throughout this product. The quality and additional safety features could be one of the reasons for the higher cost compared to other options. For example - there are "running bars" on the outside of both wheels...these are metal and made to protect the wheels from grabbing or getting tangled into anything. No need to worry about sticks or other accidental run-in's with minor objects since the wheels (and therefor occupant) is protected by the running bars.
The cabin also has a "roll bar" over the head plus the frame is well designed. While this certainly wouldn't protect against a major wreck or other problem it does provide an additional layer against minor problems.
The cover and case have safety reflectors everywhere - there are two reflectors on each wheel, two on the front, two on the back, a large reflective triangle on the back cover and two safety flags included in the set.
The weather proof cover fits easily over everything and the front can be rolled up to allow fresh air with a screen mesh. There is a small trunk and two easy clip seat-belts inside (this will hold two small children).
Overall, a well built, well designed product!
Now...what I didn't like or wish I had known in advance. This is called a "child and luggage" trailer for the bicycle. I originally was looking at the luggage carrier since I wanted a slightly larger than average trailer...that one has a solid bottom and pop-up sides. I thought this was basically the same thing (same dimension and same weight capacity) but apparently it is NOT!!!
This does not have a solid plastic bottom - only that flexible vinyl type bottom. It also does not have solid side walls - again, only the vinyle plastic. Admittedly, it makes this a lot more comfortable but I was VERY disappointed that he bottom and half walls were not solid plastic. However, the item is still very well made and I did want a cover (the other doesn't have a cover) so I've decided to keep it afterall. Just keep in mind they are not the same product whatsoever.
One other note - the dimensions are for the folded unit...unlike some other bike trailers, this does NOT include the tow handle part - only the actual carriage. It is a bit more boxy than others I've seen but appears a lot more comfortable and realistic for the rider. Decent head height, comfortable chair with a tiny trunk in the back, a place for feet and little net compartments for toys etc...again, nice design with attention to those little extras that matter.
Not the least expensive but a good solid purchase to be sure.Bottom line...
1. For folks wanting to use this as a stroller - it does not have the stroller option or higher price.
2. For those wanting a child carrier...It is a comfortable, safe ride for toddlers. Less aerodynamic but better head-room and a good recline make this an attractive child carrier. Holds two children in what appears to be a comfortable and relatively safe position. Good option.
3. Those of you considering this for your big spoiled pets...the lack of a solid base will make it less sturdy. It can be easily retrofitted but you can also buy a doggy carrier/trailer then search for a cover instead (although most don't have the roll bar which is a plus for my spoiled guys...also, unlike most kid carriers this is more boxy so will work for larger dogs - just not giant breeds). I'm going to retrofit this one as I like the ability to also use it for children.
4. Those of you considering this for transporting odds and ends (another consideration for me since I live near shopping and routinely walk) this will hold a considerable amount of groceries while keeping them dry. As we go green, my spouse and I take a tandem bike or walk to a local grocery store and this is the perfect solution for those days when we stock up on dog food or other supplies. Again, I wanted the cover with a solid floor but it's easy enough to modify for that purpose while still gaining the benefit of the cover and safety accessories.
A nice multi-purpose product that is well made!
I'm very happy with this purchase and highly recommend it. Great value!
It is ASTM approved, which was important for me. Easy to assemble.
I like that it is yellow so it is easy to spot for a car.
There is space for the legs and the little trunk behind is large enough for a school backpack and a little grocery
It is steel made, so it is heavy. With 2 kids in tow, stay on flat surfaces, and you will feel the smallest changes.
Nice on paved roads only, there is no suspension.
Like all trailers (but I did not see/pay attention to that before buying), there is a size limit. And my 3,5 years old (3.2 ' tall) is above it. It still works OK, and my kid is not bothered yet, but I do only short rides. Definitely something to think of when buying a trailer.
Overall I enjoy it, and my kids like it as well but I will not be able to use it as long as I planned to transport my kids.