|Parcel Dimensions||21.6 x 14 x 8.8 cm; 90 Grams|
|Item model number||C5431-006-0-1|
|Material free||BPA Free|
|Item Weight||90 g|
MAM Training Cup (1 Count), MAM Sippy Cup, Drinking Cup for Babies With Spill-Free Spout and Non-Slip Handles, For Girls, 8 Ounces, Pink
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||Baby|
|Unit count||1 count|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- EASY TRANSITION - A great baby gift to have in any baby bag, as babies transition into toddlers. Easy grip handles and a soft spout make moving from mom and bottle to cup simple.
- NON-SLIP HANDLES – This MAM baby cup features handles that are durable and perfectly sized for baby to grip onto and hold themselves. Made in Europe from 100% baby-safe materials.
- INCLUDES NIPPLE & SPOUT - This toddler cup includes one spill-free SkinSoft textured nipple and one extra-soft spout to support baby’s first steps to independent drinking.
- BPA FREE - All MAM cups and training cups are 100% BPS and BPA free making them ideal for baby feeding. Peace of mind for parents and an ideal start in life for babies.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - MAM Trainer Cup, Trainer Cups for Babies with Handles, Girl, 8 Ounces, 1-Count
- Ideal for the transition from breast or bottle feeding to training cup
- Soft, spill-proof spout ideal for children learning to drink independently
Designed for an easy transition from bottle to cup, the MAM Trainer Cup includes one soft silicone nipple and one extra soft spout. The spill-free nipple has a SkinSoft™ textured surface while the extra-soft spout supports baby’s first steps to independent drinking by facilitating their transition from sucking to drinking. This MAM trainer cup contains a protective dust cap that protects the trainer cup from dirt and germs and also doubles as a measuring cup. The wide openings on these trainer cups for babies allow for easy filling and cleaning, while the non-slip handles make it easy for babies to hold by themselves. All MAM bottle nipples are compatible with the Trainer Cup to suit baby’s individual needs at any developmental stage.
From the manufacturer
Parenting is hard. We make stuff to make it easier.
MAM knows that being a parent is not always easy, so we make products that are smart and simple to use. For over 45 years we've been obsessed with making innovative pacifiers, bottles, cups, teethers, and toothbrushes, providing babies with optimal care at all stages.
MAM Trainer Cup
8 oz. Sippy Cup with Handles
Designed for an easy transition from bottle to cup, the MAM Trainer Cup includes one soft silicone nipple and one extra soft spout. The spill-free nipple has a SkinSoft textured surface while the extra-soft spout supports baby’s first steps to independent drinking by facilitating their transition from sucking to drinking. All MAM sippy cups go through rigorous product safety testing by external laboratories and meets and exceeds all international and U.S. safety standards.
- Includes a spill-free nipple and one extra-soft spout to help the transition from sucking to drinking
- Ergonomic shape easily fits little hands
- Removable non-slip handles make it easy for babies to hold
- Includes a dust cap that is spill-proof and protects from dirt
- Extra wide top for easy filling and cleaning
Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle: 2+ months
- Vented bottle base for smooth milk flow
- Anti-slip texture helps nipple stay comfortably in baby’s mouth
- Self-sterilizes in the microwave in just 3 minutes
|MAM Infant Basics Gift Set||MAM Anti-Colic Bottles (5oz)||MAM Anti-Colic Bottles (9oz)||MAM Starter Cup||MAM Trainer Cup|
|Age||0+ Months||0+ Months||2+ Months||4+ Months||4+ Months|
|Size||5 oz. & 9 oz.||5 oz.||9 oz.||5 oz.||8 oz.|
|Quantity||9 Piece Set||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 3 Pack||1 Pack, 2 Pack, 3 Pack||1 Pack||1 Pack|
|Self-Sterilizing in the Microwave Included||✓||✓||✓|
|SkinSoft Textured Silicone Nipple||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Handles help with little hands to balance and hold the bottle own their own.
Does come with nipple and spout.
My complaint about this bottle is that the age recommended is 4mos+ but the nipple is 0+ months that my daughter was sucking so hard and barely getting any milk. Had the same issue when I changed it out for the the spout.
So plan on buying additional nipples so may not be as cost effective.