Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from AMT Warranty $36.89
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Never a Deductible or Hidden Charge
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
MANSCAPED Electric Groin Hair Trimmer, The Lawn Mower 4.0, Replaceable SkinSafe Ceramic Blade Heads, Waterproof Wet / Dry Clippers, Rechargeable, Wireless Charging, Ultimate Male Hygiene Razor
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Manscaped Refining The Gentleman|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Number of blades||1|
About this item
- WHAT IS THE LAWN MOWER 4.0: Welcome to the newest and latest in below-the-waist trimming. The Lawn Mower 4.0 from MANSCAPED is the only trimmer you need to keep your manhood looking trim, neat, and clean. Soft ceramic blades featuring advanced SkinSafe Technology ensures confidence while trimming below-the-waist.
- FEATURES/BENEFITS: This next-level male trimmer is cordless, waterproof, and includes a wireless charging dock for ultimate convenience. It also comes with adjustable trimming guards sizes 1-4 for different hair lengths. No matter what length you choose, you can be sure to get an even trim. Plus, The Lawn Mower 4.0 features rust-proof, ceramic snap-in blades for hygiene and sharpness.
- GROIN, BODY & BACK: Our trimmers were designed for below-the-waist grooming but work great on your not so private parts too! With our SkinSafe replaceable blade, you can have multiple blades ready for all body areas with hair. Feel more confident, comfortable, and healthy with a total grooming experience.
- HOW TO USE: Before initial use, fully charge your trimmer. While charging, the tri-level LED unit will blink. When ready to use, all three levels will be solid. Then you're good to use your trimmer for up to 90 minutes. To use the travel lock feature, three rapid clicks of the multi-function on/off switch will engage or disengage the lock.
- PROTECT YOUR PURCHASE - To keep you and your Lawn Mower 4.0 working optimally, make sure to change out your blades regularly to keep them sharp, clean, and rust-free.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 17.78 x 22.86 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : March 24 2021
- Manufacturer : MANSCAPED
- ASIN : B08ZYYQ8S9
- Manufacturer reference : MAN-TR4-01
- Best Sellers Rank: #837 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2 in Hair Clippers
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
|The Lawn Mower 4.0||The Lawn Mower 3.0||The Weed Whacker||The Plow 2.0||The Shears 2.0|
|Product||4th Generation Electric Trimmer for Groin & Body Grooming||3rd Generation Electric Trimmer for Groin & Body Grooming||Electric Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer||Single Blade Double-Edged Safety Razor||Luxury 4-piece Nail Kit|
|Areas of Focus||Groin & Body||Groin & Body||Nose & Ear||Face & Body||Hands, Feet, General Use|
|Features||Wireless Charging, Rechargeable, LED Spotlight & Power Status Indicator, Travel Lock, Adjustable guard sizes 1-4||Cordless, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery, No-Slip Grip, LED Light, Ceramic Blades, Adjustable guard with 2 lengths||Cordless, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery holds charge for up to 90 min, 360-degree rotary blade system||Perfectly weighted handle, Razor burn reducing cutting angle||Premium PU Leather Case with magnetic closure, Slashed tipped tweezers, Laser engraved logo|
|Special Highlight||SkinSafe replaceable blade, 7,000 RPM motor with QuietStroke Technology||SkinSafe replaceable blade, 7,000 RPM motor with QuietStroke Technology||SkinSafe replaceable head, Premium 9,000 RPM motor||Precision engineered brass handle and zinc alloy head with custom gun metal coating||Precision engineered tempered stainless steel for maximum durability|
|Protection||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof||Waterproof & Rust Resistant||Water Resistant & Rust Resistant|
|What's Included||Trimmer, wireless charging system, adapter & USB cable, adjustable guard, cleaning brush||Trimmer, guide comb, adapter & USB charger, charging dock, cleaning brush||Trimmer, adapter & USB charger, cleaning brush||Safety razor, 3 replacement blades||Nail file, nail clipper, grooming scissors, tweezers, storage case|
Our trimmers are made to be used in the shower, if you wish. Our trimmers meet the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standard 60529 rating of IPX7 and can withstand immersion in up to one meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. In addition, our trimmers meet the IEC’s IPX4 rating which protects against splashing water from any direction. While our trimmers have been tested for a variety of conditions, there is a point at which an increased water depth may harm our trimmers. How do I safely use my trimmer in the shower? First, always make sure that your trimmer is disconnected from all charging devices. Next, use your trimmer as you normally would, and let the water from the shower wash away trimmed hair from yourself and the trimmer. We recommend using a gentle shower spray, as powerful jets of water over a prolonged period of time could damage your trimmer. When you have finished grooming, dry your trimmer with a soft cloth, and allow it to completely air dry before connecting it to any charging device. SkinSafe™ Technology does not guarantee cut protection.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am very impressed with the trimmer so far, everything works like it should and battery lasts a very long time.
It is water proof and the travel lock is a great idea.
It's a very high quality product and I will recommend it.
Just one use so I will update later when I am more familiar.
Top reviews from other countries
Lawnmowers are meant for manicured lawns of soft grass, golf greens, and soccer fields, and perhaps that is enough for some people. But what is clear to me now is that a lawnmower is an inadequate tool for brothers out there like me who have wilder, thicker vegetation down south. Although admitedly the earth beneath the plant life remained untouched, the revolution for me, is postponed....