|Parcel Dimensions||9.6 x 8.51 x 6.4 cm; 91 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||M3407|
|OEM part number||22204-0C010, 222040C010, 22500-0C010, 225000C010, 22204-75010, 2220475010, 7450022, 8650022, 5S2894, SU5376, MAS0191, MAF0049, MA175, 2451228, 245-1228 , MAF1228, MAF2892|
|Item Weight||91 g|
MOSTPLUS Mass Air Flow Sensor MAF 22204-0C010 Compatible for 1998-2000 Toyota 4Runner 2.7L 1998 Toyota T100 2.7L 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L
Enhance your purchase
- [Fitment] - Compatible for 2003-2005 LEXUS GX470 | Compatible for 1998-2005 LEXUS LX470 | Compatible for 2003-2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER | Compatible for 1998-2005 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER | Compatible for 2001-2004 TOYOTA SEQUOIA | Compatible for 1995-2004 TOYOTA TACOMA | Compatible for 2000-2004 TOYOTA TUNDRA
- [OE Part Number] - 22204-0C010, 222040C010, 22500-0C010, 225000C010, 22204-75010, 2220475010, 7450022, 8650022, 5S2894, SU5376, MAS0191, MAF0049, MA175, 2451228, 245-1228 , MAF1228, MAF2892
- [Features] - Our air flow sensors adopt platinum material as the sensor element and digital circuit which are the latest technology in this trade. The platinum sensor element is exact same to original parts material,it is the key performance of air flow sensor--the response time.Fast response will make the engine more powerful than lower.
- [Features] - We also adopt digital circuit where one MCU includes.Now there are two kinds circuit in aftermarket including analogous circuit and digital circuit. The analogous has more competitive prices.And digital one has more perfect performance and longer lifespan.
- [Note] - Direct replacement and meets OEM specifications. Please check your car information before purchase.
Compatible for 2003-2005 LEXUS GX470
Compatible for 1998-2005 LEXUS LX470
Compatible for 2003-2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Compatible for 1998-2005 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER
Compatible for 2001-2004 TOYOTA SEQUOIA
Compatible for 1995-2004 TOYOTA TACOMA
Compatible for 2000-2004 TOYOTA TUNDRA
Material: PBT Plastic
Connector: 5 pins
Package Include: 1 x Mass Air Flow Sensor
step1.If there is threaded hole at the end of item, The connection with pipeline on both sides is threaded, otherwise the connecting type is muff coupling
step2. When muff coupling the two ends of item with the pipelines ,lubricants can be used, but ensure that they do not enter the flow passages and cannot be sucked in with the air flow or stuck onto the protective grid or filter grid
step3. Avoid installing, near the ignition system and/or solenoid valve, and at least space length of above 10cm shall be kept
step4. When installing, in order to keep the condensed water from gathering on the sensor, the plug shall point up
step5. When installing, measures shall be taken to ensure the efficiency of air filter within service life is greater than 99%
step6. Flow cross section along the direction at the inlet end shall not be enlarged, and try best to use straight pipes in the inlet end and outlet end pipelines
step7. Connect wire harness connectors"
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2021