|Place of Business||Dayton, NJ 08810,US|
|Parcel Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 11.43 cm; 227 Grams|
|Item model number||NCOREDSHKF4200|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||M3037-1|
|OEM part number||28164-37200,2816437200,MF21041N,5WK9643|
|Item Weight||227 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
MOSTPLUS Mass Air Flow Sensor Meter MAF for Santa Fe Sonata Tiburon Tuscon V6 2.5 2.7L 28164-37200
Enhance your purchase
- Fitment: Compatible for 2002-2005 Hyundai Sonata 2.7L | Compatible for 2001 Hyundai Sonata 2.5L | Compatible for 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7L | Compatible for 2001-2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L | Compatible for 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson 2.7L | Compatible for 2002-2006 Kia Optima 2.7L | Compatible for 2001 Kia Optima 2.5L | Compatible for 2005-2010 Kia Sportage 2.7L
- OE Part Number: 28164-37200, 2816437200, MF21041N, 5WK9643
- High Performance: Oupt curver tolerance < 2%,Fast response time :15 ms
- Signs of a bad MAF sensor: 1.Check Engine Light Illuminated 2.Rough Idle 3.Poor Fuel Economy 4.Black Smoke 5.Engine Hesitation During Acceleration 6.An Engine That Is Hard To Start. If your car has above issues, the MAF sensor may not be faulty. Sometimes other items in the intake system may cause the same problem.
- Note: Please check the year/make/model of your vehicle in the garage before purchase
Compatible for 2002-2005 Hyundai Sonata 2.7L
Compatible for 2001 Hyundai Sonata 2.5L
Compatible for 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon 2.7L
Compatible for 2001-2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.7L
Compatible for 2005-2009 Hyundai Tucson 2.7L
Compatible for 2002-2006 Kia Optima 2.7L
Compatible for 2001 Kia Optima 2.5L
Compatible for 2005-2010 Kia Sportage 2.7L
Our air flow sensors adopt platinum material as the sensor element and digital circuit which are the latest technology in this trade. The platinum sensor element is exact same to original parts material,it is the key performance of air flow sensor--the response time.Fast response will make the engine more powerful than lower.Its response speed is faster than most competitors. And we also adopt digital circuit where one MCU includes.Now there are two kinds circuit in aftermarket including analogous circuit and digital circuit. The analogous has more competitive prices.And digital one has more perfect performance and longer lifespan.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.