- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
The Marksman - DVD + Digital
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Aspect Ratio : 2.39:1
- Language : English
- Parcel Dimensions : 19.1 x 13.5 x 1.7 cm; 60 Grams
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Ages 14 and over
- Director : Robert Lorenz
- Media Format : NTSC, Subtitled, Digital_copy
- Run time : 1 hour and 48 minutes
- Release date : May 11 2021
- Actors : Liam Neeson, Katheryn Winnick, Juan Pablo Raba, Teresa Ruiz
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- Producers : Tai Duncan, Mark Williams, Warren Goz, Eric Gold, Robert Lorenz
- ASIN : B08Z9W52YR
- Writers : Chris Charles, Danny Kravitz, Robert Lorenz
- Best Sellers Rank: #669 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- Customer Reviews:
Ex-Marine and hardened Arizona rancher Jim Hanson (Liam Neeson) simply wants to be left alone as he tries to make a living on an isolated stretch of borderland. But everything changes when he witnesses 11-year-old migrant Miguel and his mother fleeing from a band of assassins sent by a ruthless drug cartel. After being caught in a shootout, Miguel's mother begs Jim to take her son to the safety of their family in Chicago. Defying law enforcement, Jim and Miguel hit the road and slowly begin to forge an unlikely friendship while the cartel's relentless assassins blaze a bloody trail, hot on their heels.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Time to give it up. Acting in this was terrible, just talking lines.
Top reviews from other countries
Stands in front of his truck while confronting them from his side of the fence rather than using the truck as cover.
Shoots one of them with his rifle but misses the other two who are right there in the open. Then he runs off with the illegals.
Then is confronted by the pursuing bad guys at various stops on his journey to Chicago and keeps running away rather than just lying in wait to gun them down and be done with it.
Final scenes have three bad guys in an open field, easy kills, but then”Marksman” goes and hides in a barn.
Plus the guy is just a total loser.
This movie just wasn’t worth making and definitely not worth watching.