Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Marnie Forestieri
Marnie Forestieri was born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Her first novel, "El Yakusa de Mi Corazon" was a 2009 finalist of the Juan Rulfo International Competition in Paris and was published by Grupo Planeta. In 2006, she immigrated to the United States where she started her career in Early Childhood Education. She is an author, entrepreneur, speaker and curriculum writer. Marnie is the CEO and founder of Young Innovators Academy.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Marnie Forestieri
STEM Play provides varied activities for the most common centers: Art, blocks, dramatic play, literacy, math, science, music and movement. Full of beautiful, fullcolor photos that show the activities in real early childhood classrooms, teachers can easily use the book’s ideas immediately in their curriculum.
STEM Play also includes a “How To” section for teachers who wish to expand on the STEM focus and use themed activities in their learning centers.
Parents are eager to help their children learn, but teaching young children complicated scientific and mathematical concepts can be intimidating. Simple STEAM helps parents realize they don’t need to be engineers or scientists to support STEAM learning.
- Help children explore STEAM concepts with fun and engaging activities
- Discover STEAM learning opportunities in everyday activities and experiences
- Prepare children for kindergarten
- Build crucial 21st century learning skills, including collaboration, communication, creativity and problem solving, curiosity, and critical thinking
- Creative Child Magazine 2018 Book of the Year Award, Activity Books Category
- 2019 Teachers' Choice Award for the Family
Now that you’ve identified the market need for high-quality child care and you’ve taken the first steps to building your practice, what’s next? How do you ensure quality care? How do you create a culture of growth and stem turnover?
The Basics of Leading a Child-Care Business, the second book in The Business of Child Care series, explains how to develop and lead a high-quality program where children can play and learn in the care of a well-educated, committed, and trained workforce. Explore key questions that shape understanding:
- What are the root causes of turnover?
- How do you set the culture of your organization?
- How can you build the best team for your organization?
- How do you construct professional-development plans for sustained growth?
- Understand the economics of the child-care business
- Write a comprehensive business plan
- Prepare a thorough financial plan
- Develop efficient operations for smooth day-to-day functioning
- Master marketing to promote your business to potential customers
- Provide excellent quality control and customer service
inesperado nace para revelar la esencia de cada uno. Una novela emocionante que devela los enigmas y rituales de una de las organizaciones de crimen organizado ms poderosas del mundo,
La Yakusa y recorre las calles oscuras de Tokio para descubrir la vida de las mujeres dedicadas a la profesin ms antigua del mundo. Basada en una historia real, El Yakusa de mi Corazn nos
recuerda que el bien se puede encontrar en las circunstancias ms hostiles.