Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Mastering Private Equity Set Hardcover – Aug. 28 2017
Enhance your purchase
This set combines the definitive guide to private equity with its case book companion, providing readers with both the tools used by industry professionals and the means to apply them to real-life investment scenarios.
1) Mastering Private Equity was written with a professional audience in mind and provides a valuable and unique reference for investors, finance professionals, students and business owners looking to engage with private equity firms or invest in private equity funds. From deal sourcing to exit, LBOs to responsible investing, operational value creation to risk management, the book systematically distils the essence of private equity into core concepts and explains in detail the dynamics of venture capital, growth equity and buyout transactions.
With a foreword by Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of KKR, and special guest comments by senior PE professionals.
2) Private Equity in Action takes you on a tour of the private equity investment world through a series of case studies written by INSEAD faculty and taught at the world’s leading business schools. The book is an ideal complement to Mastering Private Equity and allows readersto apply core concepts to investment targets and portfolio companies in real-life settings. The 19 cases illustrate the managerial challenges and risk-reward dynamics common to private equity investment.
Written with leading private equity firms and their advisors and rigorously tested in INSEAD's MBA, EMBA and executive education programmes, each case makes for a compelling read.
Frequently bought together
About the Author
Claudia Zeisberger is an INSEAD Senior Affiliate Professor of Decision Sciences and Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise. She is concurrently the Academic Director of INSEAD's Global Private Equity Initiative (GPEI), one of INSEAD's centers of excellence, which she founded in 2008 to focus the school's capabilities & achievements in Private Equity, increase its visibility and cater to specific industry needs in research and education. At INSEAD, she teaches in the MBA and EMBA programmes as well as in multiple Executive Education courses both in Singapore & in Fontainebleau.
Michael Prahl is Adjunct Professor for Entrepreneurship & Family Enterprise at INSEAD, he is also Executive Director GPEI, oversees all research of the initiative and was instrumental in creating all its recent publications, its database project and outreach activities. His specific research interests are in the areas of risk and return in emerging markets, operational value creation and market entry strategies & portfolio allocation for limited partners.
Bowen White is a Research Associate at GPEI. Bowen's research interests include private equity in emerging markets, the institutionalization of SE Asian financial markets, and project finance. Prior to moving to Singapore in 2009, Bowen spent five years in the New York hedge fund industry in trading and business development roles.
- ASIN : 1119328039
- Publisher : Wiley; 1st edition (Aug. 28 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 250 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781119328032
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119328032
- Item weight : 1.85 kg
- Dimensions : 18.29 x 5.08 x 25.65 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #243,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
Molto esaustiva su tutti gli aspetti dalle logiche di decisione di Acquisito, sulle exit strategy, sul run dei deal, sulle logiche di finanziamento. Molto apprezabile la bibligrafia con riferimenti a pubblicazioni e siti ed i casi presenti.