|Manufacturer||MaxxHaul Towing Products|
|Place of Business||CAMARILLO, CA, 93012 US|
|Model||Threaded Hitch Locking Pin For MaxxHaul Bike Rack 70210|
|Parcel Dimensions||13.49 x 5.89 x 4.09 cm; 590 Grams|
|Item model number||50376|
|Manufacturer part number||50376|
|Item Weight||590 g|
|Country of origin||China|
MaxxHaul 50376 Threaded Hitch Locking Pin for MaxxHaul Bike Rack 70210
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.59 Kilograms|
|Mounting type||Hitch Mount,Clip On|
About this item
- Threaded Hitch Locking Pin is specifically designed for the MaxxHaul 70210 Bike Rack and guarantees no wobbling or movement from the bike rack and ensures that it stays securely in place.
- Includes both a locking head and a hitch pin clip for an extra layer of safety. Even if the locking head is lost, the hitch pin clip still allows to it to be secured.
- Locking head can be turned 360 degrees making it easily accessible.
- Dust cap/cover prevent dust, dirt, grime, or any other form of outside element from entering the keyhole, further prolonging product lifespan.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND BROWSE OUR A+ PAGES FOR MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION.
The MaxxHaul Threaded Hitch Locking Pin is to be used with the MaxxHaul Bike Rack to provide more stability and security. The threaded hitch design ensures that the Bike Rack stays in place and does not allow any movement during travels. Includes both locking head and hitch pin clip for an extra level of safety, so even if the locking head is lost, the hitch pin clip still allows it to stay in place. Locking head can be turned 360 degrees for easy access and also has a dust cap/cover to prevent dust, dirt, grime, or any other form of outside element from entering the keyhole, further prolonging the product's lifespan. Comes with 2 keys.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it didn't prevent bike rack from moving, it does not fixate hitch well and leave some space for large vibrations.
That quality makes this item virtually useless for me as its main purpose fails to work.