|Manufacturer||MaxxHaul Towing Products|
|Place of Business||CAMARILLO, CA, 93012 US|
|Model||Trailer Hitch Riser For 2 Inch Receivers with 4 Inch Rise/Drop|
|Parcel Dimensions||30.48 x 19.05 x 10.79 cm; 5.99 Kilograms|
|Item model number||50397|
|Manufacturer part number||50397|
|Item Weight||5.99 kg|
|Country of origin||China|
MaxxHaul 50397 Trailer Hitch Riser for 2 Inch Receivers with 4 Inch Rise/Drop
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||13.2 Pounds|
|Finish type||Powder Coated|
About this item
- Fits 2 inch hitch receivers and has a 500 lb. tongue weight.
- Constructed with a 4 inch drop/rise to increase ground clearance for a hitch-mounted accessory and to accommodate vehicles that are either too high or too low.
- Designed with heavy duty steel and a black powder coat finish making it dust and corrosion resistant and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting product.
- Our hitch riser has a measurement of 11.4" x 6.7" x 3" and a weight of 13.2 lbs.
- Features two hitch pin holes to provide shank lengths of 5-1/4" or 6-3/4".
- NOT FOR TOWING!
From the manufacturer
***Please note that this item is for hitch accessories only such as cargo carrier, bike rack, hitch step, etc. This is not designed for towing a trailer.
Our MaxxHaul 2 Inch Hitch Riser has a 500 lb. tongue weight and is constructed with a 4 inch drop/rise to accommodate vehicles that are either too high or too low. It is designed with heavy duty steel and a black powder coat finish making it resistant to dust and corrosion and ensures a reliable and long-lasting product. It features two hitch pin holes to provide shank lengths of 5-1/4" or 6-3/4". Our hitch riser has a measurement of 11.4" x 6.7" x 3" and has a weight of 13.2 lbs.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This hitch extension fixed that problem and it is super solid
Another down side is that the description says do NOT use it for towing.
Overall still a good buy.