|Place of Business||London, ON, N5V 4M9, CA|
|Product Dimensions||18.52 x 7.7 x 4.8 cm; 294.84 Grams|
|Item model number||G15812|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||G15812|
|OEM part number||G15812|
|Cover Included||Auto part, Automotive Accessories, Replacement and Performance parts|
|Item Weight||295 g|
|Country of origin||USA|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Meguiar's G15812 Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer - 12 oz.
|You Save:||$8.03 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Brings new life to all exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim
- Darkness and shine that lasts for weeks withstands washing and rain
- Prevents aging and protects surfaces from contaminants
- Brings surfaces back to like-new condition
- Brings new life to all exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim^Darkness and shine that lasts for weeks withstands washing and rain^Prevents aging and protects surfaces from contaminants^Brings surfaces back to like-new condition
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Restore and protect faded exterior trim & plastic
Over time, exposure to the elements, and the sun, exterior vinyl and rubber surfaces start fade and begin to show their age. Meguiar’s Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer is a great solution for making non-painted exterior trim and plastic look like-new again. This hand-applied cream brings new life to exterior rubber, vinyl, and plastic trim such as non-painted bumpers, moldings, door handles, rearview mirror housings, and windshield cowlings. Since it’s a thicker, hand-applied formula, you have full control without the risk of getting overspray on the surrounding paint. Ultimate Black quickly restores exterior vinyl and rubber creating rich darkness and shine while leaving behind outstanding UV protection. If your exterior grey or black trim isn’t looking as dark or as rich as it used to, Ultimate Black Plastic Restore will revitalize it, add a dark rich shine, and will offer much needed protection to defend against the sun and elements.
Tips for working with Meguiar’s Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer
- Shake product well.
- Always work on a cool surface and in the shade.
- Make sure the surface you are working with is fully clean so that the trim restorer and protectant will perform its best with maximum shine, protection and durability.
- If deep cleaning is needed, clean non-painted vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces with product like Meguiar’s M39 Mirror Glaze Heavy Duty Vinyl Cleaner. Agitate thoroughly with a cotton terry towel or brush. Make sure vinyl, rubber or plastic is fully dry. By doing this you will thoroughly clean and remove all dirt, grime and pre-existing dressing.
- Apply a small amount of Meguiar’s trim restorer onto a 100% cotton terry cloth towel or Meguiar’s Soft Foam Applicator Pad and apply thin, evenly and thoroughly to the desired area.
- Wipe off excess with a separate clean towel.
- Allow the trim restorer to fully cure on before introducing it to water, moisture or dew. Introducing treated trim to water prematurely can result in the product streaking, leaving a residue, or an uneven appearance.
- 2-3 thin applications may be needed for neglected areas.
- Do not apply Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer glass, paint, tire tread, leather, motorcycle or bicycle seats and pedals. Keep off clear plastic. Not for use where a slick or glossy finish is not desirable.
Ultimate Black Plastic Restorer is also available in an aerosol version.
For more than 115 years, Meguiar’s has provided Car Crazy people with specialized, state-of-the-art formulations for making every car’s appearance show car perfect. Meguiar’s provides high performance car care products for every automotive surface, both on the interior and exterior of cars. The car care experts at Meguiar’s are dedicated to making sure customers get the premium results they are looking for.
Meguiar’s has several lines of products designed for all aspects of at-home interior and exterior car care. With multiple product families, every customer is sure to find the right product for them, with options from the premium Ultimate line, Gold Class line, Classic Meguiar’s products, and more. From headlight care, to interior detailing, to all five steps of maintaining your paint (wash, clean, polish, protect, maintain), Meguiar’s has a premium product for every aspect of care.
Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze products are ideal for the true car care professional. With products ranging from aggressive Detailing Clay, to Swirl Remover, various Compounds, Sealants, and more, detailing enthusiasts, professional detailers, and body shops professionals can find exactly what they need to get that show car shine. When walking around at some of your favorite car shows, such as the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, you’ll find that many trust the Meguiar’s Mirror Glaze line to get their cars ready for the big day.
Meguiar’s Detailer products are the perfect solution for anyone running a garage, washing and detailing several cars a week, and commercial car washes. With quality concentrate product provided in large containers (1-gallon and 5-gallon for many products), customers won’t be running to the store every other day for more of their favorite cleaning and detailing products. Meguiar’s also offers labeled and color-coded spray bottles for users to dilute the Detailer product in and use with ease.
Marine / RV
Meguiar’s Marine & RV products are ideal for boat and RV owners of all kinds. All the basic care products, such as Gel Wash, Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner, and Quik Wax, are included in the Classic Marine and RV line. For the most extreme watercrafts, Meguiar’s formulated the Extreme Marine line, with Water Spot Detailer, Multi-Surface Cleaner, and Vinyl & Rubber Protectant, in a sleek, spherical bottle. For your premium vessel, you can also look to Meguiar’s Flagship line to beautify and protect your boat.
Meguiar's Ultimate Black restores new life to all exterior plastic, vinyl and rubber trim such as bumpers, moldings, door handles, rearview mirror housings, and windshield cowlings. Utilizing breakthrough UV clear coat technology, Meguiar's Ultimate Black significantly outlasts conventional protectants and trim care products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, I have had this for a few months and found many uses for it. From making the bumpers of my van look great to the patio furniture in my yard. I started using this every where and the results are amazing. It really does make things look like new.
Easy to use ,don't be in a hurry, take your time and do small sections at a time.
Perfect for my SUV's non metal parts.
By thomas A on October 17, 2019