MelodySusie Nail Drill Bits Set, 7Pcs Tungsten Carbide Nail Bits for Acrylic Gel Nails Polishing Removing, 3/32 inch Bits for Nail Drill Dremel Machine Efile, Manicure Pedicure Nail Salon, Colorful
|Deal Price:||$30.59 ($30.59 / count)|
|You Save:||$5.40 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Premium Tungsten Carbide Nail Drill Bits - Comes with 2pcs fine-grit bits and 4pcs medium-grit bits, all of them are made of optimum strength tungsten carbide material, which is sturdy sharpen enough to remove polish acrylic gel nails whatever you want. High-quality material and rigorous test design, it creates less dust with little friction and heat, protecting the skin from overheating harm.
- Professional Cuticle Drill Bits Set - With every size nail drill bits you need in one set, it does great jobs for any professional manicurist or beginner, cutting your time in a half. Professional for polishing, shaping, cutting, removing gel nails or acrylic nails, or cleaning the cuticles and sidewall.
- Universal Shank Size - Design with 3/32" universal shank size(2.35mm), it is suitable for most electric or rechargeable manicure nail file machine.
- Multilfunctions Used - Professional shapes and sizes design meets the diversified needs, ideal for refining and shaping nail edges and removing dead skin easily, suitable for the manicure, pedicure used.
- Compact and Unique Design - Highly portable and lightweight, it is convenient for both personal and salon use anytime and anywhere. Sharing your time doing nail art with your families and friends!
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Scarlet nail drill offered by Maple Leaf Shop. Enter code MSCARB003 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 10.6 x 7.4 x 1.3 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : June 25 2019
- Manufacturer : MelodySusie
- Place of Business : Fremont, CA 94538,US
- ASIN : B07LGRWTWF
- Manufacturer reference : 05-09MSUS-525-019907FBA001M
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,172 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #4 in Electric Nail Drill Bits
- Customer Reviews:
MelodySusie Long Tungsten Carbide Nail Drill Bits Set 7Pcs is an all-in-one nail maintenance device that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
- Cut your time in the half, It's so convenient, efficient and time-saving for your manicure.
- You can use these tools to buff and smoothen your nail, grind the shape and remove gel nail or dead skin.
- It is made of high-quality tungsten steel carbide, hard-wearing, rust resistant and durability.
- The unique design is professional for you to do your nail artwork and protect your skin from damage.
- It is easy to carry and portable to bring it out. You can do your nail artwork anytime anywhere.
Material: Carbide Tungsten Steel
Package: 7 Pieces (Include 1 Cleaning Brush)
Size: 3/32" shank, suitable for most standard size nail drill machine
Cute storage case for each nail drill bit: beautiful and dust proof. It is easy to see-through cover and figure out the desired bits.
Large Barrel Top (Medium Grit)
To easily do surface work and shortening for extra thick and irregular nails.
Two different grit to choose: Large Barrel Top (Medium Grit and Fine Grit)
Large Barrel Top (Fine Grit)
Use for back-fill cutting, shorten. To shape the nail and make a smile line.
Experienced users for super-quick artificial nail removal or de-bulking.
Barrel Ball Top (Medium Grit)
To polish and reshape your nails smoothly.
Brush attachment Bit: brush away debris and dust after pushing up or filing
Tirch Cylinder Top (Medium Grit)
To easily reach small and tight areas without scratching nails. Great for infill cuticle work.
Small Tirch Cylinder Top (Medium Grit)
To easily reach small and tight areas without scratching nails. For toenail surface work on the top of the nail (great shape).
Umbrella Top (Fine Grit)
To reach tight areas such as sidewalls and cuticles without scratching the nails.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Despite disinfecting daily use at salon, I soacked it in harsh cs20 about 15 times a week, they still stay sharp and doesn't rust. So far I have it for a week. I would buy this again.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019