|Product Dimensions||10.21 x 8.61 x 4.6 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
Epoxy Resin Dye - 24 Mica Powder for Epoxy Set - Epoxy Resin Color Pigment – Soap Dye - Cosmetic Pigment Powder - Slime Pigment -Pigment Colors for Resin…
|Item weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- MICA POWDER PIGMENTS COLORANT: Mica powder is a superb resin dye colorant and will give a shimmering and pearlescent look to your handmade products.
- COSMETIC PIGMENT SET: Mica pigment powder is a natural and organic product of vivid colors. It works great as a pigment powder for a variety of makeup, lipstick, cosmetics, eye shadows.
- SOAP PIGMENT POWDER: Mica soap colorant is finely grinded stone with added pigments for color, does not work well for cold process soap making though.
- EPOXY COLOR PIGMENT POWDER: This epoxy resin color pigment set is perfectly suitable to create your own jewelry of stunning colors with shimmering effect.
- MICA POWDER SET: Each of 24 colors is packed in a bag filled with 3 grams (0.1 oz) of Mica Powder. Each box has an enclosed reference guide, where you will find instructions on various products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Epoxy resin mica powder is finely grinded to perfection stone with added variety of colorful pigments having a wide application, making them one of a kind pigment for epoxy resin jewelry. Epoxy resin kit has 24 colors of epoxy pigment powder 0.1 Oz each, some of them are opaque and some are shimmery, adding depth and shimmering effect to the desired end product.
Mica pigment powder is used to create amazingly bright and vivid makeup, lipstick, lip balm, eye shadows, etc. The rainbow powders are children’s delight when it comes to finding a perfect slime making kit, creating sparkly slime.
These soap making Mica powder pigments are fast melting dyes which do not migrate and keep vivid contours for a long time, thus are ideally suitable for handmade soap creation. Add mica powder at the proportion of 0.002-0.007 oz. per 3.5 oz. (100 grams) of soap base. While pouring the soap into the mold, sprinkle some ethanol during and after the soap base is poured, to avoid the bubble forming. The 3.5 lbs. of the base completely cool down in the mold in 5 minutes.
DIY soap dyes are widely used for producing unique colorful soap or as organic soap dye supplies. These dyes for soap making do not work well for cold process soap making though. Soap colorant does not get absorbed by skin, leaves no traces, keeps its brightness and does not fade. These Mica Powder dyes are the ultimate choice both for beginners and experts in soap, epoxy resin or cosmetics making.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gary Janzen on December 22, 2018
By Chantal laughing on August 18, 2019
Not only all this but the item is very expensive and my demand for a cancellation after accidently ordering this was refused. Extremely disapointed.
Top reviews from other countries
I just hate the way they're packaged - otherwise, great!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 17, 2021