|Print List Price:||CDN$ 38.95|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 29.99 |
Save CDN$ 8.96 (23%)
Follow the Author
Million Dollar Consulting, Sixth Edition: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice Kindle Edition
Build a thriving 21st-century consultancy with an all-new edition of the classic bestseller
In a world of rapidly evolving technologies and business paradigms, your consulting business needs to radically adapt its techniques and models. Taking full measure of these changes, Alan Weiss, the “Rock Star of Consulting,” will guide you through the process with a revised and completely updated sixth edition of his authoritative guide to consulting success.
Weiss updates his time-tested model for creating a flourishing consulting business, while showing you the many dynamic changes in solo and boutique consulting, coaching, and entrepreneurship. In addition, he offers you invaluable guidance on raising capital, attracting clients, and creating an airtight marketing strategy.
This new edition is packed with step-by-step advice on how to:
- Use volatility and disruption as offensive weapons
- Maximize fees by adopting a “value mindset”
- Build a successful model for marketing remotely
- Master cutting-edge technology to reach the broadest audience
- Form powerful alliances to increase reach and impact
- Think branding—and think global
- Generate six-figure projects, six-figure retainers, and seven-figure incomes
Million Dollar Consulting has been the go-to classic for consultants for nearly 25 years. With cutting-edge new content, Alan Weiss will show you how to grow your business into a seven-figure firm today.
About the Author
- ASIN : B09887NFML
- Publisher : McGraw Hill; 6th edition (Nov. 23 2021)
- Language : English
- File size : 2850 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 320 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1264264917
- Best Sellers Rank: #267,259 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Top reviews from other countries
No all consulting is the same. Consulting practices in Tax planning, estate planning, business development, law, software engineering, home decor, happiness and cybersecurity are going to be very different. I was looking for general principles and ideas that have applicability for my domain and found very few. And they weren't very practical.
The book is likely going to be very useful for those aspiring to get into the author's business - consulting about consulting. Mainly. Not so much for others.