Follow the Author
Mind Management, Not Time Management: Productivity When Creativity Matters Paperback – Oct. 15 2020
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Enhance your purchase
You have the TIME. Do you have the ENERGY?
You’ve done everything you can to save time. Every productivity tip, every “life hack,” every time management technique.
But the more time you save, the less time you have. The more overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted you feel.
“Time management” is squeezing blood from a stone.
Introducing a new approach to productivity. Instead of struggling to get more out of your time, start effortlessly getting more out of your mind.
In Mind Management, Not Time Management, best-selling author David Kadavy shares the fruits of his decade-long deep dive into how to truly be productive in a constantly changing world.
- Quit your daily routine. Use the hidden patterns all around you as launchpads to skyrocket your productivity.
- Do in only five minutes what used to take all day. Let your “passive genius” do your best thinking when you’re not even thinking.
- “Writer’s block” is a myth. Learn a timeless lesson from the 19th century’s most underrated scientist.
- Wield all of the power of technology, with none of the distractions. An obscure but inexpensive gadget may be the shortcut to your superpowers.
- Keep going, even when chaos strikes. Tap into the unexpected to find your next Big Idea.
Mind Management, Not Time Management isn’t your typical productivity book. It’s a gripping page-turner chronicling Kadavy’s global search for the keys to unlock the future of productivity.
You’ll learn faster, make better decisions, and turn your best ideas into reality. Buy it today.
- Publisher : Kadavy, Inc. (Oct. 15 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 262 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0578733692
- ISBN-13 : 978-0578733692
- Item weight : 336 g
- Dimensions : 13.97 x 1.68 x 21.59 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #58,061 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: