|Part Number||HDMI dongle|
|Manufacturer reference||HDMI dongle|
|Parcel Dimensions||25.5 x 21 x 1.7 cm; 80 Grams|
HDMI Miracast Wireless Display Dongle Adapter, 4K HD Video Mirroring Dongle Receiver for Phone/Pad/Android/OS/Window/Mac Laptop to TV/Monitor/Projector, Sync Screen Connection Support Airplay/Miracast/DLNA
|You Save:||$2.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 【4K Ultra HD & HDR 】Wireless display dongle supports video resolutions of up to 4K (3840 x 2160) and more resolutions (1080P Full HD / 720P). You can enjoy an immersive movie experience and share a pleasant entertainment time with your family and friends.
- 【Wireless and Easy Connection】 No messy cables, small and light, easy to carry. It's easy to plug in and set up, using 3 simple steps:Plug->Connect->Mirror. Plug and play easily after the first setting. You can use it at classroom, hotel or office for video conferences, presentations, teaching, play games.
- 【Mirror & Extend Mode for Better Choice】 ‘Extend Model’ of wireless dongle allows the adapter to cast the video on your phone to another display and still use your phone without interrupting the video and affecting you do other operations on the phone. ‘Mirror Mode' involves sending what's on your phone screen to a TV or projector in real time. (quadruple as clear as 1080P)
- 【HDMI display and extended chip】 With an external antenna and an improved high-performance chip, the wireless display dongle prevents signal interference, video delays. It could stream reliable 4k videos quickly and smoothly with minimal buffering.
- 【i-OS Device Not Support Paid Apps】Android device could compatible with most Apps; i-OS device isn't compatible with Subscription Apps, like Netflix, Amazon Video, Sky Go, BT Sport, DIRECTV, HULU, Comcast tv, Xfinity. Our wireless HDMI adapter can't transmit pictures to TV as these Apps have "HDCP" video copyrights protection.If you have any questions about the adapter, please email us, we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 1 x Wireless HDMI dongle
- 1 x WiFi antenna
- 1 x Manual user
The wireless HDMI dongle is very light without messy cables. Supports most resolutions, including 1080P @ 60hz, 1080P @ 30hz, 3D / 720P, Plug & Play in just three steps: Plug-> Connect-> Mirror. You do not need to repeat the steps after the first successful connection. You can easily enjoy a high resolution big screen at home, hotel, meeting room, etc.
Android device could work with most video Apps;
Apple device are not compatible with Apps which have subscription service for watching TV, like Netflix, Amazon video, Sky Go, BT Sport, DIRECTV, HULU, Comcast tv, Xfinity, Vudu, Movistar, or other App which have "HDCP" video copyrights protection.
How to setup for i-OS(i-Phone/i-Pad)/Mac i-OS?
- How to setup for Android?
- Please connect the USB cable to a 5V/2A charger, and then connect the HDMI interface to the HDMI port to your device. You would see a blue screen.
- Open your phone and search the WiFi name MiraScreen XXX enter password 12345678.
- Find the “Cast” function on your phone / laptop / PC. Select MiraScreen as target, then done.
- How to setup for Windows?
- Please connect the USB cable to a 5V/2A charger, and then connect the HDMI interface to the HDMI port to your device.You would see a blue screen.
- Click Windows+P, you will see the project function, please click wireless display, then choose "Mirascreen" as target. Then choose the mode you like. (“Duplicate” for mirror mode, or “Extend” for extend mode.)
Q: Why there is only sound or image when watching Netflix, Amazon Video, Disney+, Sky go or other similar apps?
A: If you are using Apple devices, please note that because of "HDCP" video copyright protection, for Apple devices, this product is not compatible with those subscription-based apps that needs paying for watching.
Q: Why does my screen go black?
A: Please check whether you have plugged the USB cable into the USB charger for power supply. Please don’t plug the USB cable into the TV’s USB Port, because this might cause insufficient power supply. Please connect the USB cable to a 5V/2A USB charger.
Q: Why my laptop/PC can't find connection with this adapter?
A: Please check if your device has the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi function. If no, then it would need a Wi-Fi receiver to set up the connection.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on October 2, 2021
Maintenant, j'utilise Firestick pour le streaming et cet appareil pour la mise en miroir d'écran.