|Place of Business||shenzhen, guangdong 518101,CN|
|Model||Baby car mirror|
|Parcel Dimensions||35.2 x 19.6 x 4.6 cm; 490 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||SMART ELF|
|Manufacturer part number||SMART ELF|
|Mirror Lens Type||Convex|
|Special features||360-Degree Rotation, Super Clear Wide View, 100% Shatterproof, Secure Fit, Distortion-free Image|
|Item Weight||490 g|
Smart eLf Baby Car Mirror, Safety Car Seat Mirror for Rear Facing Infant with Wide Crystal Clear View, Shatterproof, Fully Assembled, Crash Tested and Certified for Safety
|Lens curvature description||Convex|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)|
|Vehicle service type||Car, Truck|
|Colour||baby car mirror|
|Special feature||360-Degree Rotation, Super Clear Wide View, 100% Shatterproof, Secure Fit, Distortion-free Image|
|Fit type||Any car seat with headrest|
|Size||11.5x7.5 Inch (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- 【Smart eLf Baby Backseat Mirror】: If you find anything wrong with your baby rear facing mirrors, do not hesitate to let us know and we will take care of it. Your pleasure is paramount.
- 【Child Friendly Material - Non Toxi & Awful Odor】: Smart eLf car baby mirror uses ABS shatterproof, Acrylic material with a thick premium matte border and a double-secure strap system. Crash tested and safety certified - - We make sure that it can withstand any impact at any time from our ongoing research and practical experience.
- 【Compatible with Most Vehicles & Headrests】: No assembly required and it fits in all vehicle types, cars, trucks, vans suvs and any place of back seat. Installs in seconds, no tools required. Our baby car back seat mirror sized at 11.5 in x 7.5 in.
- 【Wide Angle Convex Mirror - A Clear View】: This car seat mirrors can full 360° easily pivot to your desired viewing angle, it enable you clearly to keep your lovely baby's face in sight and look good after him or her all the time.
- 【Adjustable Straps with Dual Buckles】2 adjustable elastic straps are convenient to fix on, prevents mirror from slipping or falling out of your back seat. Even it’s bumps while driving, the baby mirror will also be remain stable and won't slip out of place or wobble around.
As a parent, will you always worry about your little infant out of your sight when driving?
Will it make you overwhelmed when your rear-facing baby cries or sleep?
Do you want to always keep an eye on your baby's smile when she/he is in back seat?
Smart eLf baby car mirror has been produced to help you eradicate the insecurities and worries that accompany parents whilst driving with their infants in the car.
Not only can you check on your little one’s well-being, the extra mirror time during trips helps develop their cognitive skills and self-awareness.
✔️Large Viewing Angle
360-degree Adjustablity pivot offers flexible viewing angle, the clearest, most reflective wide angle convex mirror available, giving you a visibility of baby at a glance.
✔️Shatterproof Acrylic Safety Glass
Made by high quality acrylic material, the mirror is shatterproof and it can ensure the baby's security. And it is lightweight for easy storage and carrying.
✔️Easy Installation and Secure Attachment
The dual straps fit over 4 points along the headrest to ensure a secure fit. Just buckle and tighten the straps, and you’re ready to go!
Crash test approved. Offer 3 year money back guarantee policy.
Reviewed in Canada on February 27, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have recently changed my rating from 2 stars to 4 because I contacted Amazon customer service and they are refunding me the charge once they receive the returned item, at no cost to me. My window of return had expired but they made the exception since I am returning the item. With this type of service, you have nothing to lose. Give it a try, you may have a better experience, maybe my item defected but since I'm not out a lot I had no idea.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on February 27, 2023
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on January 19, 2023
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Japan 🇯🇵 on September 24, 2022