|Parcel Dimensions||59.8 x 50.2 x 15.5 cm; 11.08 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||11.1 kg|
Mophorn G920 Racing Steering Wheel Stand Shifter Mount fit for Logitech G27 G25 G29 Gaming Wheel Stand Wheel Pedals NOT Included Racing Wheel Stand
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended uses for product||Gaming|
|Room type||Game Recreation Room|
|Form factor||Gaming Chair|
|Frame material||Carbon Steel|
About this item
- 【HIGH QUALITY】- The racing wheel stand adopts high strength carbon steel as frame, provides the maximum stability, safety and sturdiness. Hard mounted wheel stand, will not move or fall off when you race.
- 【FREE ADJUSTMENT】- Fully height adjustable and tilt adjustable, ensuring a comfortable and flexible game experience. This racing simulator cockpit allows players of different sizes to use. The pedal plate is also adjustable in angle, designed for your convenience.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】- This steering wheel stand fits for Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920; Fits for Thrustmaster T300RS, TX F458 & T500RS; Fits for all Fanatec wheels; Other wheels can be clamped on. Notice: wheel, shifter and pedals NOT included.
- 【USER FRIENDLY】- Equipped with a gear shifter holder, which can be mounted on either side. This racing simulator is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed players.
- 【EASY INSTALLATION & STORAGE】- Simple to assemble with the help of accessories. The driving simulator seat can fold in few seconds to be packed away and be stored when not in use. Perfect for game players who have limited storage space.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Racing Wheel Stand
This is a high-quality racing wheel stand built with carbon steel material. The free adjustment system allows players of different sizes to use, the drivers can have a more comfortable and flexible game experience. It can be folded for space-saving storage. The wheel, shifter and pedals are NOT included.
This steering wheel stand fits for Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920; Fits for Thrustmaster T80, T150, T300RS, TX F458 F430 & T500RS; Fits for all Fanatec wheels; Other wheels can be clamped on.
This heavy-duty steering wheel stand built with carbon steel material, ensuring a sturdy and durable stand for long time use. Dual arm support for rock solid stability.
The driving simulator seat has a wide range of height adjustment and angle adjustment. You can finely tune your wheel and pedal to any ergonomic position you need.
The pre-drilled design fits for Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920; Fits for Thrustmaster T80, T150, T300RS, TX F458 F430 & T500RS; Fits for all Fanatec wheels; Other wheels can be clamped on.
Optional Holder Position
The gear shifter holder on the stand can be switched to the left or right side. Whether you drive left or right, you can use our bracket.
Four Rubber Feet
There are 4 non slip rubber feet mats at the bottom of the bracket to hold the floor firmly and keep the bracket stable. No need to worry about the damage to the floor.
Folding In Only Seconds
The stand can be folded quickly and packed away when not in use. It won't take up much space. Suit for all kinds of needs.
- 1 x Steering Wheel Stand
- 1 x Gear Shifter Mount V2
- 6 x M6 Bolts to Hardmount Your Wheel and Pedals
- 5 x Wrenches(2 x Open End Wrenches & 3 x Allen Keys) to Secure Your Wheel, Pedals and Shifter to Our Stand
- 4 x Tie-wraps to Keep Your Wiring in Line
- 1 x Instructions in English
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Color: Black
- Base size: 22.5 x 19.5 inch / 57 x 49 cm (L x W)
- Height adjustment of wheel stand: 22-30 inch / 56-78 cm
- Packing size: 24 x 21 x 7 inch / 60 x 52 x 16 cm
- G.W.: 31 lbs / 14 kg
- Easy Installation & Storage
- Rock Solid Design
- Fully Adjustable
- Wide Compatibility
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have yet to get a shifter but already the shifter mount digs into my leg, other than that its great.
It doesn't dig in so much that its unusable but thats me personally, I will be making some modifications to it once my shifter and new wheel get here
Would I recommend it? I'd probably tell you to look up other options.
Top reviews from other countries
The coating on the metal flakes off the piping ends and can stain your hands, wash them post assembly. Speaking of Assembly, it was mostly guess work with what bolt or screw goes where since there wasn't any real instructions. Just a Paper sheet showing a basic "post goes here" and final product image. There are edges that probably needs plastic covers on, since their machine cut and be a little on sharp side.
The Final product is fine once it was put together. Stable and doesn't move around a lot. Adjustability is a little work. It's not a "quick" thing, but at least there is the option to fold it up and put it away.