|Place of Business||BROOKYLN, NY, 11233 US|
|Product Dimensions||19.2 x 8.59 x 8.59 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item model number||FG-1114|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||FG1114|
|OEM part number||FG1114|
|Item Weight||227 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Motorcraft FG1114 Fuel Filter
Enhance your purchase
- Corrosion resistant
- Delivers 90% efficiency
- Provides enhanced strength and durability
- 12 months warranty
- Easy to install
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Motorcraft Fuel Filter is designed to withstand six times the normal operating pressure of the fuel system. It is provided in a stainless steel case for corrosion resistance. This fuel filter removes 90% of particles. It has brazed connector and support washers for enhanced durability and strength. This fuel filter facilitates hassle free installation and is backed by a 12 month warranty.
From the manufacturer
Motorcraft FG-1114 Filter Assy
- Motorcraft Fuel Filters capture 98 percent of particles 8 microns or larger, ensuring a steady flow of clean fuel to your vehicle's engine for top performance.
- Motorcraft Fuel Filters are also flex-fuel compatible, where required.
- As with all Motorcraft aftermarket parts, any engineering innovations or product improvements developed since the vehicle's manufacture are incorporated into Motorcraft Fuel Filters, ensuring the current technology.
- Built tough for long life, Motorcraft Fuel Filters are manufactured using high-grade, 300-series stainless steel casings that provide light weight, corrosion resistance and high strength.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2018
After install remember to run the pump 3 times before starting the engine. So just turn the key on, wait for the pump to finish making noise, and turn it to off without cranking the engine 3 times. It'll sound drastically different these first 3 times. It'll sound normal after that and be ready to go.