|Language:||English, French, Portuguese, Latin Spanish, Spanish, German|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Remote control included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 - 72 years|
|Item model number||NGSHARK|
|Product Dimensions||23.5 x 5.72 x 15.88 cm; 230 Grams|
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Shark Tooth Dig Kit, Excavate 3 Real Shark Fossils Including Sand Tiger, Otodus and Crow Shark, Great Gift for Biology Enthusiasts
|Item dimensions L x W x H||23.5 x 5.7 x 15.9 centimeters|
|Item weight||230 Grams|
About this item
- EXCAVATE 3 REAL FOSSILS – Dig and discover 3 real shark tooth fossils, each from a different shark species! Start an impressive fossil collection
- BECOME A SHARK SCIENTIST – Identify teeth from the Sand tiger, Otodus, and Crow sharks and learn awesome shark facts with the included learning guide
- EDUCATIONAL HANDS-ON FUN – Kids will love digging up these fossilized teeth and learning all about sharks! This kit makes a great homeschool lesson!
- INSPIRING A GENERATION – Make learning fun! This exciting digging adventure will inspire future archeologists and marine biologists
- RESPECTED QUALITY – Providing children with the best educational toys, this kit is backed by National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Excavate 3 Genuine Shark Teeth Fossils from the Ocean’s Deadliest Predators!
National Geographic’s Shark Tooth Dig Kit lets children dig up and explore fossils from three different species of shark. With a full-colour learning guide full of amazing shark facts and pictures, kids will have a blast while they identify the teeth of the Sand Tiger, Otodus, and Crow Sharks, and learn all about what makes sharks the ocean’s most feared predators.
This science kit includes:
- 1 shark-themed digging brick with 3 fossilized shark teeth (from 3 different species of shark)
- Archeological digging tools
- 1 magnifying glass
- A full-colour learning guide
This dig kit makes a great gift for any child ages 6-15 years with an interest in sharks, fossils, or science. With 3 amazing fossils to uncover, children can start an impressive fossil collection that they can show their friends. A favourite among both boys and girls!
Get your Shark Tooth Dig Kit today and learn all about the underwater world of the shark!
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
Not suitable for children under the age of 3
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
All in all I’d highly recommend this kit for an enjoyable learning experience!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 31, 2019