|Country Produced In||Canada|
|Manufacturer||Nestle CA Inc|
|Parcel Dimensions||21.6 x 12.9 x 12.8 cm; 2.2 Kilograms|
|Ingredients||Sugar, Citric Acid, Instant Tea, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.|
|Item Weight||2.2 kg|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
NESTEA Original Lemon Iced Tea Canister, 2.2 Kg
|Price:||($0.52 / 100 g)|
- The original recipe you know and love is back
- Creates the refreshing, classic taste of NESTEA iced tea infused with real tea leaves and natural lemon flavours
- Proudly produced in Canada, this 2.2 kg canister makes approximately 122 glasses of irresistible iced tea
- 70 calories per 4 tsp. (18 g) serving
Frequently bought together
The original NESTEA recipe you know and love is back! NESTEA Original Lemon Iced Tea (2.2 kg) creates the iced tea your family loves, infused with real tea leaves and natural lemon flavours. Proudly produced in Canada, this is the original refreshing iced tea recipe that Canadian families have loved for years – and we know you will too!
Sugar, Citric Acid, Instant Tea, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product is 97% refined sugar. The other 3% is flavor, citric acid mostly, and some coloring. How do I know? I worked at a factory that makes the stuff.
There are way better iced tea powders out there and you can easily make iced tea from scratch, its not that hard. The amount of sugar in this product is ridiculous.
Anyway, I don't touch it, you do what you want.
If you have tried other ice tea powder mixes and didn’t like the taste then test out this stuff..
Reminds me when I was a child sitting out in our back yard with family drinking Nestea.
Does not taste like the watered down can version. With powder you have complete control over how sweet or strong you like it.
Very difficult to find this size in the area that I live so I jumped at the chance to get this big heavy can 2.2 Kgs for less than $11 delivered.
I love me my Nestea
Suffit de bien brasser pour bien diluer et le tour est jouer le goût peu différer des produit déjà préparer mais cela reste un excellent achat
While as far as the value and taste goes can be a full five stars, my lower rating was based solely on the fact we typically buy a different brand in store and though they have not been offering the product for online order during COVID, it is definitely a better taste and value. You can however mix this product to taste just like nestea iced tea premixed and it is better value than our close range grocery stores. Fast delivery also.
Pleased to discover by using boiling water instead of cold gave me a flavoured hot drink especially in the winter
Well worth the money - enjoy
Top reviews from other countries
Product detailsStyle:Original Iced Tea, 2.2g Canister
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 21.6 x 12.9 x 12.8 cm; 2.2 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Nestle CA Inc
- ASIN : B0070O1BL6
- Manufacturer reference : RANGSHJX
- Country of origin : Canada
- Department : Mens
- Customer Reviews: