Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
NYX Professional Makeup Make Up Setting Spray, Matte Finish/Long Lasting
|Price:||($8.98 / count)|
|Brand||NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP|
|Ingredients||Matte Finish / Long Lasting Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol Dewy Finish / Long Lasting Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide See more|
|Item weight||0.17 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||36 x 36 x 122 millimeters|
|Country/Region of origin||United States|
About this item
- DEMAND PERFECTION WITH YOUR SETTING SPRAY: A lightweight makeup setting spray that works hard to make sure your makeup stays put Available in a Matte Shine-Free Finish and Dewy fresh glow
- LOOKING FRESH: Keeps makeup looking fresh with that“just-applied” look from day to night
- MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY IS YOUR BEST ALLY: When you spend the time for your makeup to be just right, it’s nice to keep it looking that way
- SHAKE, SPRAY AND SET : Shake the bottle and spray onto your face from a 6 inch distance The spray will then set your makeup resisting unwanted color fade
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE MAKEUP THAT LASTS: NYX Professional Makeup offers vegan makeup options that are free of animal derived ingredients or by-products We do not test any of our products on animals
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.56 x 3.56 x 12.19 cm; 77.11 Grams
- Date First Available : May 24 2013
- Manufacturer : L'Oreal Canada - NYX Professional Makeup
- Place of Business : Montréal, QC H3A 3S7, CA
- ASIN : B00B4YVU4G
- Item model number : 800897813710
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#318 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Face Make-Up Finishers
- Customer Reviews:
Demand perfection with NYX Professional Makeup Matte Setting Spray! Makeup lovers and professionals alike know NYX Professional Makeup Matte Setting Spray is the key to fresh, matte makeup that lasts. Our must-have, lightweight makeup setting spray has a gorgeous matte finish, in a formula that is comfortable, breathable, and long-lasting. Our best-selling Matte Setting Spray works hard to make sure your makeup stays put all day (and into the night). All you need to do is shake, spray, and set.
From the manufacturer
WHAT DOES VEGAN FORMULA MEAN?
It means that there are no animal derived ingredients or by-producs in our formulas.
WHAT DOES CRUELTY-FREE MEAN?
NYX Professional Makeup is certified by PETA as cruelty-free. Which means we DO NOT TEST our products or ingredients on animals, nor do we ask anyone to test on our behalf.
Matte Finish / Long Lasting Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol Dewy Finish / Long Lasting Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide
To apply your fixing spray, shake, spray and set! 1. Start by shaking the bottle and spray setting spray onto your face in a circular motion from a 6 inch distance. 2. The finish spray will then set your makeup resisting unwanted color fade.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Spray this at least a foot away from your face! Don't spray too close or it will ruin your base.
I also wear a mask at work (required) and it doesn't rub off. It's still in place after a 7 hour shift.
Top reviews from other countries
It does go on easily and smells pleasant, however made no difference and I am quite disappointed. I let it air dry, I also tried using hairdryer on low heat, with no effect.
I did have high hopes but will not purchase again.
Much smaller bottle than expected, my fault for not reading.. however it really packs a punch.
I've had really bad acne recently, I am nearly 30 but I guess having to wear masks at work most of the time will do that to a grown up too.
I've been using another setting spray which was going cakey after a couple hrs wear, I planned white water rafting with my friends so decided to give this setting spray a go.
Not only did it stay on despite water splashing on my face but also being full on submerged under water and pretty much water boarded repeatedly for 1.5hrs, my foundation was genuinely untouched. It stayed on perfectly.
So for a first try, it was definitely baptism of fire and it passed with flying colours.