Nature's Way NutraVege Plant-Based Omega-3, Vegan Friendly Omega 3, Vegetarian, EPA + DHA from Algal Oil, Fresh Mint Flavour, 75 Softgels
- VEGETARIAN OMEGA 3 SUPPLEMENT: An ultra-pure, vegetarian omega-3 supplement providing EPA and DHA.
- PURE AND PLANT BASED: NutraVege omega-3 is 100% vegetarian and includes 500 mg of EPA + DHA in just 1 softgel a day. Third-party test results are also verifiable through PureCheck.
- EPA+DHA: Most plant sources of omega-3s are in ALA form which needs to be converted to the beneficial forms EPA & DHA in the body. The omega-3 in NutraVege is derived from algae which is a direct source of EPA & DHA – no conversion required.
- HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS: NutraVege plant-based omega-3 helps to support the maintenance of good health as well as eye, brain, and cardiovascular health.
- VEGETARIAN & VEGAN FRIENDLY: An algal based omega-3 ideal for vegetarians, vegans, and those who prefer plant-based vitamins and supplements.
- Parcel Dimensions : 11.2 x 5.8 x 5.8 cm; 140 Grams
- Date First Available : July 28 2022
- Manufacturer : Nature's Way of Canada
- ASIN : B0B7Z2TMD1
- Manufacturer reference : 14150
- Best Sellers Rank: #43,683 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
NutraVege is a pure and effective plant-based omega-3 formula. With 500 mg of EPA+DHA from algal oil, NutraVege is 100% vegetarian and vegan-friendly. NutraVege helps to support the maintenance of good health as well as eye, brain, and cardiovascular health. Just one softgel per day in a fresh mint flavour.
From the manufacturer
NutraVege 100% Plant-Based Omega-3!
Vegetarian omega-3 with EPA & DHA.
NutraVege VeggieGels are 100% plant-based omega-3, derived from alage. Each softgel delivers a dose of 500 mg of EPA+DHA; the essential fatty acids with health benefits. Suitable for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone wanting to include more plant-based products in their diets. Just one softgel per day, and a clean light mint taste with no fishy burp-back.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Plant-based
- Sustainably sourced
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- 1 softgel per day
- Clean, light flavour: no fishy burp back
- 75 days value size
Most plant sources of omega-3s are in ALA form which needs to be converted to the beneficial forms EPA & DHA in the body (at a rate of less than 5%). The omega-3 in NutraVege is derived from algae which is a direct source of EPA & DHA – no conversion required.
Where do fish get their omega-3?
Oceanic plankton, such as algae, is how fish get their omega-3*. By cultivating unique algae strains to create our omega-3, we’re using an environmentally sustainable resource – extracted straight from nature’s own omega-3 source.
* Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed (2010). pg :577-86
Sustainably sourced, and proven pure.
The algae used in NutraVege is grown in a closed, controlled environment. We are not harvesting anything from the ocean or competing with the aquatic food chain cycle. You can check the purity and potency of your NutraVege product yourself at purecheck.net
Omega-3 for hearts, minds and eyes.
NutraVege helps support the maintenance of good health, and helps support eye and visual function, brain function, and cardiovascular health.
Working towards a healthier planet.
NutraVege bottles are created with 100% post consumer recycled plastic. As a member of 1% for the Planet, 1% of all our annual omega-3 sales are donated to environmental causes. Our facility is powered by 100% clean, renewable energy with Bullfrog Power.
|NutraVege VeggieGels||NutraVege+D Extra Strength||NutraVege Kids|
|Benefit||Helps support the maintenance of good health. Helps to support visual health, brain function, and cardiovascular health.||Helps support the maintenance of good health. Helps in the maintenance of teeth and bones, and helps to support visual health, brain function, and cardiovascular health.||Helps support the maintenance of good health, and helps support eye and visual function, brain function, and helps build strong bones and teeth.|
|Dose||Adults take one VeggieGel daily||Adults take one teaspoon per day||Children ages 1 to 14 take 1 teaspoon per day|
|Servings||30 VeggieGels||200 ml||150 ml|
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.