|Product Dimensions||39.12 x 29.46 x 37.08 cm; 510.29 Grams|
|Power / Wattage||1500 watts|
|Item Weight||509 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $54.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Nespresso Vertuo Next Coffee & Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, Dark Grey w/Aeroccino Milk Frother, One Touch Brew, Single-Serve Coffee & Espresso Maker
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Buttons|
|Item weight||18 Ounces|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||39.1 x 29.5 x 37.1 centimeters|
|Power / Wattage||1500 watts|
|Model name||Vertuo Next|
About this item
- IMPOSSIBLY GOOD QUALITY: The only Nespresso Vertuo machine that brews 6 sizes: coffee (5 oz, 8 oz, and 14oz), Espresso (single and double). New pour-over style caraffe (18 oz) coffee exclusively for Vertuo Next
- QUALITY ENABLED BY TECHNOLOGY:This Nespresso Vertuo machine delivers the optimal in-cup results for each blend using capsule-specific brewing with barcode reading resulting in a silky crema atop the coffee; a signature of a truly great cup of coffee
- QUALITY MADE SIMPLE: This Nespresso machine delivers a consistent and delicious cup of coffee at a touch of a button. After brewing, the capsule is automatically ejected and stored – ready to be recycled– and the machine will turn off to save energy
- QUALITY DESIGN: Nespresso's newest innovation, Vertuo Next is the most compact, sustainable and smart Vertuo single-serve coffee maker yet. It’s made of 54% recycled materials, is only 5.5 inches wide. It also comes with a removable water tank
- QUALITY ROOTED IN SUSTAINABILITY: The aluminium sealed capsule protect the freshness of our coffee, but its also recyclable. Nespresso's recycling program makes returning and recycling your capsules easy with at-home and in-store options nationwide
- COMPLIMENTARY GIFT: Each Vertuo coffee machine includes a welcome kit, which includes a set of 12 Nespresso Vertuo coffee capsules, offering an introduction to the various size and flavor options
- AEROCCINO MILK FROTHER INCLUDED: The Nespresso Aeroccino3 provides smooth hot or cold milk froth for your coffee recipes with one touch. It froths all types of milk in a few seconds, without noise or vibration.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Nespresso introduces the VERTUO NEXT CLASSIC, the latest VERTUO Nespresso coffee maker with an all-new design and colors for the ultimate brewing experience. In addition to its original espressos, NESPRESSO VERTUO NEXT produces an extraordinary cup of coffee with a smooth layer of crema, the signature of truly great cup of coffee. The VERTUO coffee and espresso coffee machine conveniently makes 5, 8, 14, 18 oz Coffee and single and double Espresso. Nespresso brings together the know-how of all its coffee experts, who have carefully chosen the origin and roasting of each coffee blend and created a brewing system using Centrifusion technology, a patented extraction technology developed by Nespresso. Just insert a Vertuo capsule and close the lever — when activated, the capsule spins, blending ground coffee with water and extracting every drop of flavor. Its precision brewing system recognizes each capsule and automatically adjusts its brewing parameters to consistently deliver the best in cup result. Bundled with Nespresso's Aeroccino3, provides smooth hot or cold milk froth for your coffee recipes with one touch. It froths all types of milk in a few seconds, without noise or vibration. Each machine includes a complimentary welcome set with a range of Nespresso Vertuo capsules with unique aroma profiles. Order your Nespresso capsules, receive personalized advice, and obtain technical support or repair for your machine through the Nespresso Club via mobile app, online at Nespresso.com, by telephone or in one of our Boutiques. This coffee machine is compatible exclusively with Nespresso Vertuo Line pods. Input power (W):1260
From the manufacturer
|Vertuo Next||VertuoPlus||Vertuo Evoluo|
|Brewing System: Centrifusion with barcode reading||✓||✓||✓|
|Coffee 5oz, 8oz, 14oz||✓||✓||✓|
|Single and Double Espresso||✓||✓||✓|
|Automatic capsule ejection & storage; Automatic power off||✓||✓||✓|
|Water tank capacity||37oz||40oz||54oz|
|Product dimensions (in)||5.5W x 16.9D x 12.4H||9.8W x 13.3D x 12.7H||9W x 12.3D x 12.2H|
|Capsule container capacity||8||10||17|
|Differentiating features||Made from 54% recycled plastic; Bluetooth connectivity||Adjustable water tank placement; Convenient motorized open/closed|
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020
First - it makes GREAT coffee. Really good, out of the box, best-coffee-we've-ever-made-at-home type of thing. I get why this machine gets so many 5* ratings soon after purchase.
BUT - and it's a HUGE BUT - the reliability of this machine is dismal. We have been owners for 15 months. We use filtered water. We run the "clean" cycle weekly and the descale cycle with genuine Nespresso descaling solution as directed. We make between 2-4 drinks a day on average. We have been unable to keep it running.
Nespresso support are very good - we know, we've talked to them A LOT!
Our first machine broke after about 6 months. Blinking orange light.
Nespresso support were very good. They sent us a refurbished machine as an advance replacement.
We got the machine unboxed and then used the same box and prepaid shipping label to send the broken machine back to Nespresso.
Zero cost to us but no Nespresso for about 7 days waiting for the new machine.
That second machine broke after about 7 months. Blinking orange light.
At this point we are just out of warranty but Nespresso were still good.
They sent us a prepaid box to return the machine so they could try to fix it. When they could not, they sent us a refurbished machine as a replacement.
Zero cost to us but no Nespresso for about three weeks waiting for the new machine.
We've had this third machine for 2 weeks. It broke this morning. Top button stops working.
We've been on the phone with Nespresso support and are waiting for a call back.
Is anyone is considering purchasing please look beyond the "I've just unboxed this machine and it makes amazing coffee" reviews. Take some time to find and read reviews online (not just on amazon) from owners who have owned the machine for a while. The two failures we have experienced are well known and extensively documented online. There is a design and/or quality issue with these machines that has the potential to stop these machines working in ways that you cannot resolve at home.
If you are set on Nespresso, find another machine - this is not the one!