|Manufacturer Part Number||Gesheng20210618-07|
Newborn Announcement Sign, Hello World Baby Sign Personalized Wood Birth Announcement Card Round for Newborn Photo Props, Wooden Plaque for Baby Name and Birth Details, Newborn Gift (A)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Announce Baby's Arrival: Our baby announcement board makes this special occasion more memorable. Share the news of your precious baby and announce the baby's name, weight, birth date, time, and baby’s length. Whenever you see it, it will remind you of the beautiful moments when you were blessed with your little angel. Use as a photo prop and keepsake for memories to look back on forever.
- Newborn Announcement Sign: The beautiful large baby announcement disk is a perfect & unique prop for newborn photos. Make your photos more perfect and showcase the true value of the occasion to share these photos with your loved ones.
- Newborn Photo Props: Perfect for baby announcements and photo prop. Introduce your new arrival to the world with this custom engraved wood plaque.
- Easy to Use: Add your birth details to the plaque using a standard ballpoint ben or fine marker.
- Perfect Gift: This sign is a perfect and an ideal gift for someone who is going to be a parent. The parents of the newborn would love to have this beautiful and memorable gift, and they will remember you as long as they keep this memento of their child with them. Also this is a perfect gift to newborn which will be a sweet memory when they grow up.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
World Birth Announcement Sign - Wooden Plaque For Baby Name And Birth Details
★Package Included: 1PCS X Newborn Announcement Sign
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Melanie Carson on August 17, 2021