Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Nick Sonnenberg
Nick Sonnenberg is an entrepreneur, Inc. columnist, and guest lecturer at Columbia University. He is the founder and CEO of Leverage, a leading operational efficiency consultancy that helps companies implement the CPR® Business Efficiency Framework outlined in Come Up for Air. This is the culmination of Nick’s unique perspective on the value of time, efficiency, and automation which stems in part from the eight years he spent working as a high- frequency trader on Wall Street. The CPR Framework consistently results in greater output, less stress, happier employees, and the potential to gain an extra full day per week in productivity per person--just by using the right tools in the right way, at the right time. Nick and his team have worked with organizations of all sizes and across all industries, from high-growth startups to the Fortune 10.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Nick Sonnenberg
The practical guide to go from “drowning in work” to freeing up an extra business day per week for everyone on your team.
“There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done!” Sound familiar? Forget the old concepts of time management and the hustle culture of working until you burn out. You and your entire team can get more done, in far fewer hours, with the right blueprint. Come Up for Air is that blueprint.
Through years of building a leading efficiency consulting business, Nick Sonnenberg has discovered the primary reason why so many teams are overwhelmed. It’s not because they don’t have enough time, managers expect too much of their employees, or there aren’t enough people. The problem is that everyone is drowning in unnecessary work and inefficiencies that prevent them from focusing on the work that drives results.
In Come Up for Air, you’ll discover the CPR® Business Efficiency Framework, a proven system for leaders, managers, and teams to maximize their performance and reduce overwhelm by using the right tools in the right way, at the right time. The end result? More output, less stress, happier employees, and the potential to gain an extra full day per week in productivity to use however you’d like.
You’ll learn the proven empirical strategies from someone who not only turned his company around when it was on the verge of bankruptcy, but has also helped thousands of organizations around the world become more efficient and leverage the right systems and tools for explosive growth. Come Up for Air is the employee manual you never received.
Turn to Come Up for Air to:
- Gain an extra full day per week in productivity for everyone on your team.
- Reduce stress and burnout by creating a more stable work environment.
- Eliminate the 58% of employee time per day spent on “work about work” instead of being productive.
- Improve company culture by empowering your team to spend their time on work that matters.
- Save an average of two hours per week just by optimizing email with the R.A.D. System.
- Stop wasting time on the “Scavenger Hunt” of trying to find where information is stored.
- Increase employee happiness, satisfaction, trust, and retention by making work easier.
- Stop wasting time in meetings with four proven techniques.
- Supplement your learning with free content and in-depth instructions at comeupforair.com.