Compare Offers on Amazon
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Standard Edition
- Customize your character and home, and decorate the landscape (with furniture, if you like!), as you create your very own island paradise
- Experience a robust new crafting system—collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools!
- Up to eight players can reside on an island; four residents of the same island can play together simultaneously on a single system*
- Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Game, system and some accessories sold separately
- Nintendo Switch online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo account required for online play. Not available in ALL countries. Internet access required for online features
Product detailsPlatform for display:Nintendo Switch | Edition:Standard
- Parcel Dimensions : 17 x 10.2 x 1 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Release date : March 20 2020
- ASIN : B0812KNJDD
- Item model number : HCCPACBAA
- Country of origin : Japan
- Customer Reviews:
Beloved franchise animal crossing gets ready for its Nintendo Switch debut! If the hustle and bustle of modern life’s got You Down, Tom nook has a new business venture up his Sleeve that he knows you’ll adore: the nook Inc. Deserted island getaway package! Sure, you’ve crossed paths with colorful characters near and far. Had a grand time as one of the city folk. May’ve even turned over a new Leaf and dedicated yourself to public service! But deep down, isn’t there a part of You that longs for…freedom? Then perhaps a long walk On the beach of a deserted island, where a rich wealth of untouched nature awaits, is just what the doctor ordered! Peaceful creativity and charm await as you roll up your sleeves and make your new life whatever you want it to be. Collect resources and craft everything from creature comforts to handy tools. Embrace your green thumb as you interact with flowers and Trees in New ways. Set up a homestead where the rules of what goes indoors and out no longer apply. Make friends with new arrivals, enjoy the seasons, pole-vault across rivers as you explore, and more!.
From the manufacturer
Create your own island getaway
Share your paradise with family and friends
Get to know your quirky neighbors
Experience a robust new crafting system
Enjoy a variety of relaxing activities
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been enjoying it, it's Animal Crossing to a T and it's been fun slowly developing my island and having fun with my friends. I like the new way of crafting tools, and I like having to wait for things to happen (which is what Animal Crossing does), it's not a game you binge on for a month then put aside, this is a long term game that rewards you for sticking with it. If that's not the kind of game for you, that's fine, but Animal Crossing isn't hiding what it is.
Also, props on Amazon since I did get this the day of release. Amazon usually sucks at that, so credit where credit is due.
We are only a couple of days in so I don’t want to be overly judgemental but so far it is a huge bust which is really disappointing for me to spend that much money for not much reward.
I've played for a few hours so far and it's a nice relaxing game. You can just pick it up anytime and play for a bit before putting it away. It's a neat concept (developing a remote island) and I'd recommend picking this game up.
All the reviews about this game so far have just been bashing either the price of the game or simply reviewing Amazon's service. That's not really fair to the game.
In conclusion, if you enjoy Animal Crossing (or this is your first time playing like me) and enjoy a chill game where you can just do whatever you want, pick this up. Looking forward to many hours with this game. 5/5