NOW FOODS Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 30 ML
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Items||1|
|Unit count||30 milliliter|
About this item
- 100% pure Eucalyptus Globulus
- Aroma: Strong aromatic, camphoraceous
- Attributes: Revitalizing, invigorating, clarifying
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 6 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : May 9 2014
- Manufacturer : Manufacturer
- Place of Business : Guelph, ON N1L 1M6, CA
- ASIN : B00J8NI9RQ
- Item model number : NOW Eucalyptus Oil 30mL
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: #167 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- #2 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Eucalyptus oil offers many revitalizing & clarifying benefits. Mental Focus Blend: Add 3 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops each of peppermint oil and tangerine oil to a diffuser and enjoy. Steam Distilled from leaves and small branches.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
100% pure eucalyptus oil.
For fragrance purposes. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on May 22, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
How I use Eucalyptus Oil and 10 reasons why I love it:
1. Goes hand In hand with my Saje diffuser, a must have oil for winter because it helps loosen phlegm. I use this instead of cold medications and it works like a charm
2. I’ve found that it helps with relief of congestion in my nose and chest
3. A few drops into the corner of the shower and you are taken to a whole new place.
4. Great for relaxing after a long days work or study session for students out there
*I am a student, and my brain appreciates the cooling and refreshing effect of it. I use it in my Saje diffuser and I feel it helps with mental exhaustion after a long day at school. P.s. I read that It may help stimulate red blood cell functioning, so it could increase your oxygen supply throughout the body (there are studies that support this, I have quoted some of the findings at the bottom of the review to calm my citation jitters...)
5. It has helped my issues with asthma and sinuses (great for opening up the sinuses in the morning)
6. The scent is so fresh that it leaves your surrounding areas smelling wonderful for hours.
7. combines well with other essential oils, I specially like combining it with lemon oil or spearmint for the cold winter days.
8. Great insect repellant. I dilute it with water and pat it on my arms before heading to the dog park to avoid the mosquitoes!
9. Because it’s an antiseptic, it could protect burns and cuts, and help work the healing
10. I’ve realized massaging the oil into my skin can help relieve pain from migraines (I get my partner give me a neck massage with a little bit of oil)
***Things to consider***
*patch test before applying on skin and dilute it!
*orally ingesting the oil can be dangerous
*if you are pregnant, consult with your doc before using any essential oils
I hope this was helpful! ¯\(ツ)/¯
~~ Studies I came across, but do your own research! ~~
“Our data, demonstrating that Eucalyptus oil extract is able to implement the innate cell-mediated immune response, provide scientific support for an additional use of this plant extract, besides those concerning its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and stimulate further investigations also using single components of this essential oil”
--> a study by Annalucia Serafino et al.
“An anti-inflammatory activity of eucalyptol in patients with bronchial asthma has been also described in a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial”
--> a study by Juergens UR et al called (Anti-inflammatory activity of 1.8-cineol (eucalyptol) in bronchial asthma: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial.)
By Natalie Lammers on May 22, 2021
By Hallie Salmon on March 4, 2022