Compare Offers on Amazon
Garnier Ombrelle Kids Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 60, Hypoallergenic, Water & Sweat Resistant, Fragance Fee, 200mL
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||238 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 6.9 x 17.9 centimeters|
|Item volume||200 Milliliters|
|Water resistance level||Water Resistant|
|Material type free||Fragrance Free|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
About this item
- "Kids Wet 'N Protect SPF 60 combines Ombrelle's patented Mexoryl filter, UVA+UVB broad-spectrum protection and advanced wet skin technology for a superior sun protection formula
- A complete care sunscreen for kids body and face, made suitable for sensitive skin. With water-resistant technology that's sweat and water-proof for up to 80 minutes
- Ombrelle's patented filtering system with Mexoryl technology and other sunscreen filters provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Light, non-greasy texture with ultra-sheer technology that leaves skin feeling soft and non-shiny
- Hypoallergenic formula which is fragrance and colourant-free. Non-comedogenic, non-greasy and non-sticky
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 5.14 x 6.87 x 17.95 cm; 238 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 5 2019
- Manufacturer : GARNIER
- Place of Business : New York, NY 10001, USA
- ASIN : B07L4C3DHR
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,829 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #22 in Body Sunscreen
- Customer Reviews:
Hypoallergenic sunscreen made for Kids sensitive skin and made to be applied even on Wet skin. This non-greasy and non-sticky lotion provides effective broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This fragrance free and colorant free formula is water Resistant for 80 minutes.
From the manufacturer
Ombrelle Kids Wet'n Protect are lotions that can even be applied onto wet skin and provide broad-spectrum UVA-UVB protection. Their textures are easy to apply and fast absorbing. All of our Kids lotions are non-comedogenic, fragrance and colorant free. The majority of the suncreens in this range meet the criteria established by the Canadian Dermatology Association.
CANADIAN DERMATOLOGY ASSOCIATION
Ombrelle meets the Canadian Dermatology Association’s protection program criteria.
#1 RECOMMENDED BRAND IN CANADA
Ombrelle was created by Canadian Dermatologists, and continues to be the no. 1 recommended sunprotection brand by pharmacists and physicians.
Ombrelle’s Mexoryl technology and other filters provideoptimal protection and absorb throughout the UVA/UVB spectrum to provide sunburn protection.
LOOK FOR THE CIRCLE
To ensure your sunscreen protects your from UVA rays (which cause long-termdamage and contribute to premature skin aging and skin cancer) look for products with the UVA circle.
|Key Benefits||All purpose body protection. Absorbs rapidly with a non-greasy finish leaving the skin feeling soft and dry to the touch.||All purpose body protection specially formulated for the most sensitive skin. Lightweight lotion with a sheer skin feel.||High protection for kids’ sensitive skin. Sunscreen that can even be applied onto wet skin and is water resistant for 80 minutes.||High protection for the most active people. This lightweight texture is water and sweat resistant for 80 minutes.||High face protection suitable for sensitive skin. Made for everyday wear, even under makeup.||After-Sun repairing solutions to treat and soothe skin that has been damaged by external aggressors and the sun’s harmful UV rays.|
919082 2 - Active ingredients (w/w): Homosalate:8%, Oxybenzone:2,9%, Octisalate:2,4%, Avobenzone:2,2%, Drometrizole Trisiloxane (Mexoryl XL):0,5%, aqua, dimethicone, alcohol denat., styrene/acrylates copolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, PEG-8 laurate, phenoxyethanol, sodium dodecylbenzenesulfonate, sodium polyacrylate, tocopherol.
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours, after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: I never burned, it feels light and non-greasy. Spreads easily. Has mexoryl which also helps photo stabilize avobenzone to protect you against UVA rays more effectively.