Orajel Cocomelon training toothpaste 42.5 gram Natural Watermelon
|Price:||$3.38 ($7.95 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||42.5 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 4 x 13.2 centimeters|
|Material type free||Fluoride Free|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
About this item
- Fluoride-free, so safe is swallowed
- Gently and effectively cleans little kids' Teeth and gums and removes plaque, with brushing
- Helps kids stick to good brushing habits
- Natural watermelon flavour
- Free-from: parabens, gluten, sugar, dairy, SLS, artificial sweeteners, artificial Dyes, artificial flavours, alcohol, aspartame and silicones
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.97 x 13.17 cm; 42.5 Grams
- Date First Available : Jan. 4 2021
- Manufacturer : Church & Dwight
- Place of Business : Ewing, NJ, 08628 US
- ASIN : B08N8LCT4M
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#751 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #36 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Teaching little ones to brush isn't always easy. Orajel fluoride-free cocomelontm training toothpaste helps makes brushing fun. And when brushing is fun, it gets done! This training toothpaste allows you to gently and safely remove any plaque build-up in your child's teeth and gums. Kids love the taste! This toothpaste is for kids 0-3 years. Our naturally clean promise means this training toothpaste contains only the most essential, effective and naturally sourced ingredients. It is complete free-from parabens, gluten, sugar, dairy, SLS, artificial sweeteners, artificial dyes, artificial flavours, alcohol, aspartame and silicones.
From the manufacturer
Expert Care for Little Teeth & Gums
- Orajel is one of the most trusted brands of pain relief and oral care solutions for young children. Whether soothing a teething baby or establishing an oral routine for your child, we have oral care solutions for all of the children in your family.
- That’s why Orajel is the #1 Training Toothpaste Brand.
- The fun characters make brushing even more fun and when brushing is fun, it gets done!
Creative Ways to Get Your Kids to Brush Their Teeth
Try these tips to get your young one on the road to developing an oral care routine:
- Show and Tell - Brush along with your child. Demonstrate how to brush in circles, like train wheels going around on a track.
- Let Them Pick Their Own Toothbrush & Toothpaste.
- Make a Game of It - Children should brush for a minimum of 2 minutes. Set a timer and see if they can continue for the correct amount of time.
Remove seal. Do not use if seal is torn, cut or missing. Safe is swallowed when used as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Wash hands. Apply a pea-size amount of toothpaste on the brush. Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By WTM on March 18, 2021
I’m not a fan of strawberry flavour but my child is I guess she never turns it down.