Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Baby Orajel Daytime and Nighttime Drug-Free Cooling Gels for Teething, 2 x 5.1 gram
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Provides an instant cooling sensation that soothes teething gums, Baby Orajel drug-free Cooling gels will help to soothe infants who may be teething, upset, cranky and fussy, day and night! See more|
|Age range (description)||Infant|
|Unit count||10.2 gram|
|Number of Items||2|
|Item weight||10.2 Grams|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free, Drug-Free|
About this item
- INSTANT COOLING: Provides an instant cooling sensation that soothes teething gums.
- ALL DAY RELIEF: Whether your baby needs relief during the day or night, this twin pack offers unique formulas for each. Use the daytime tube On the Go, and the nighttime formula with Chamomile for Bedtime Relief.
- FREE FROM: Orajel Cooling Gels are free from Benzocaine, as well as free from artificial colors, menthol, sugar, gluten, dairy, parabens, belladonna, sodium lauryl sulfate.
- TARGETED APPLICATION: Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider
- For Babies 0+ years
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy at least 5 products of your choice among the eligible products and save 5%. Offered by Amazon.ca. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Parcel Dimensions : 10 x 4 x 3.4 cm; 10.2 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 22 2021
- Manufacturer : Church & Dwight Canada
- Place of Business : Ewing, NJ, 08628 US
- ASIN : B09K4NMM31
- Manufacturer reference : 59972102540
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #646 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Baby Orajel Drug-free Cooling Gels will soothe your baby's teething gums day and night. Use the Daytime formula at home or on the go, and the Nighttime formula with Chamomile when it's bedtime. For babies 3 months and older, suffering from discomfort due to teething and sore gums, these gels provide an instant cooling sensation. Baby Orajel Cooling Gels are Benzocaine-free. They are also free of: artificial colors, menthol, sugar, parabens, belladonna, sodium lauryl sulfate, gluten, and dairy. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a physician or healthcare provider.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. If irritation continues, contact a physician or health care provider.
Daytime: Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Simethicone, Sodium Saccharine, Citric Acid. Nighttime: Water, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Poloxamer 407, Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Simethicone, Sodium Saccharine, Citric Acid.
Wash hands. Cut open tip of tube on score mark. Use fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of gel and spread over the gums. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by the physician or healthcare provider.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on February 24, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus it’s hard to apply on baby’s gums, and the tubes are tiny, really small.