|Place of Business||South San Francisco, California 94080,US|
|Item model number||855102007040|
|Parcel Dimensions||21.01 x 9.19 x 6.4 cm; 449.06 Grams|
$39.99 ($8.00 /100 ml)
Tuesday, June 13
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Cliganic
($7.60 / 100 ml)
($7.20 / 100 ml)
First delivery on Jun 19 First delivery on Jun 13 Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Cliganic
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Compare Offers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
74% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Shipping
66% positive over last 12 months
Cliganic Organic Jojoba Oil 480ml with Pump 100% Pure | Bulk Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined Hexane Free Oil for Hair & Face | Base Carrier Oil - Certified Organic
|Price:||$39.99 ($8.00 /100 ml)|
|You Save:||$5.00 (11%)|
Purchase options and add-ons
|Active ingredients||jojoba,vitamin e|
|Unit count||500.0 millilitre|
|Number of Items||1|
|Skin type||Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
|Special ingredients||Jojoba Oil|
|Material type free||Alcohol Free|
About this item
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL by USDA - the strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil. In other words, it’s really 100% ORGANIC.
- 100% PURE, ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - Our Premium Jojoba Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted (Jojoba Plant: Simmondsia Chinensis).
- CLIGANIC 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - RISK FREE! We put a lot of effort into manufacturing quality products that will meet our customers' expectations. And we stand behind every item that we make, 100%. If you are not satisfied completely with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it or issue you a full refund.
- BULK SIZE, GREAT VALUE – Our Organic Jojoba Oil 16 oz Bulk Wholesale. Now you get premium certified organic jojoba oil, at a great value for all your DIY Beauty needs.
- PREMIUM BRAND, BOTTLED IN THE USA – Cliganic Organic Unrefined Jojoba Oil is bottled in the USA with the highest standards, giving you premium 100% pure organic oil. It is NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS now with the Cruelty Free Certification.
Frequently bought together
For external use only. Keep away from flames and high heat. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue the use immediately if redness or irritation occurs.
Organic Jojoba Oil (SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS).
|HAIR| Wet hair. Massage a quarter-sized amount directly into the ends. Let sit for 5-10 minutes, then shampoo. To reduce frizz and add shine, apply 3-4 drops to damp hair. Dry as usual. |FACE| Squeeze several drops onto a cotton ball. Apply to face to remove makeup, dirt and oil. Rinse with warm water then gently pat dry. For added hydration, apply several drops to clean skin and lips. Use daily. | See additional uses on product label. |
From the brand
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it really 100% pure? what are the ingredients?
Yes! there is only one ingredient: 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis).
Q: What are the bottle and dropper made of?
The bottle is made of PET (plastic).
Q: Is it Hexane Free? What is the extraction process?
Yes! Our Jojoba Oil is Hexane Free. Our extraction process is Cold Pressed, which is the best method to extract oils.
Q: Where is our Jojoba Oil originated from?
Our Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is sourced from multiple countries depending on yield quality, including: Argentina, Peru, Israel and United States.
It is then bottled in the USA.
Q: What are the uses of Jojoba Oil?
Jojoba Oil is mainly used for Hair & Skin Care as a makeup remover, cleanser, moisturizer, conditioner and more. It can also be used as a carrier oil for DIY Beauty Recipes. Please see bottle label for more uses.
Q: The bottle arrived frozen, is it normal?
Yes! it is perfectly normal and does not effect the oil. It is even considered as an "home test" to check if a jojoba oil is really 100% pure.
Pure Jojoba Oil is technically a liquid wax, and it solidify/freeze at 7°C-10.6°C (44.5°F-51°F).
Our Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
Cliganic Organic Jojoba Oil is 100% pure cold pressed, unrefined and all natural, making it the ultimate treatment for dry skin and hair. Often referred to as nature’s moisturizer for its ability to mimic the skin’s sebum, our virgin jojoba oil contains vitamins and minerals essential for healthy-looking skin and hair, including vitamin E, B-complex.
Included in this product:
- 16oz Organic Jojoba Oil (Bulk Size)
- Pump for easy application.
100% Pure & Natural
Only One Ingredient: Our premium Jojoba Oil is 100% Pure & Natural – No Additives, No Chemicals, No Alcohol, No Fragrance and Not Diluted.
- USDA Certified Organic
- 100% Pure & Natural
- Cold-Pressed & Unrefined
- Hexane Free
- Chemical Free
- Light-weight & Fast Absorbing
- For all Hair/Skin Types
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Bottled in the USA
At Cliganic, we believe that natural products are key to a balanced body and soul. We source only pure high quality ingredients and we stand behind every item that we make, 100%
USDA Certified Organic
The strict oversight of USDA ensures the integrity of our essential oils. In other words, it’s really Organic.
Cruelty Free & Vegan
Not Tested on Animals. Cliganic meets PETA's requirements to be listed as Cruelty-Free
*Legal Disclaimer: These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 21.01 x 9.19 x 6.4 cm; 449.06 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 4 2018
- Manufacturer : Cliganic
- Place of Business : South San Francisco, California 94080,US
- ASIN : B073WVKRBN
- Item model number : 855102007040
- Best Sellers Rank: #17 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1 in Facial Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in Canada on January 8, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However the product packaging is not that great. The applicator is not functional.
It smells good and it is a great scalp moisturizer
Top reviews from other countries
I have to add though, and this is the only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5, that the packaging needs improvement. Every time I buy it, the nozzle will not release to pump properly. Luckily I have a nozzle from another oil that fit on it, so I use that one. It is filled so full that when you first put the pump nozzle in, it overflows and oil spills out, which is extremely messy. If this were resolved, it would be a perfect five stars. But it won't deter me from repurchasing, as I love the product itself. I just wish the pump nozzle worked.
Pump sucks a**. You had better have it sitting in a plate or bowl because it leaks out of the top at the pump. It ate all the varnish off my nightstand by the time I noticed it was sitting in a puddle. I now have a unvarnished ring where the bottle sat.