|Parcel Dimensions||16.1 x 12.7 x 3.4 cm; 59 Grams|
|Item model number||Outlet-Cover-38|
|Item Weight||59 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Outlet Covers ChildProof Plug Protector - VMAISI Baby Proofing Electrical Safety Outlet Plugs - (White, 38 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- Family Necessary Prevention Accident: Quick, safe & easy way to proetct your toddler/kids from accidents and prevent electrocution! The good round outlet plugs to keep children away from electric hazards, keeping babies safe.
- Easily Install Vmaisi Outlet Plug Covers: All you have to do is follow the simple instructions and you're good to go! Vmaisi electrical power wall outlet covers will keep your baby safe and sound, even if you are not in the same room!
- Wide Application: Vmaisi safety outlet plug covers 38-pack will give you a bigger surprise for your buck and allow you to childproof your home, office, garage, vacation home, grandparents' home or hotel room without having to spend a small fortune!
- Rest assured that not even the most inquisitive toddler will be able to remove your baby outlet covers.
- Add electrical outlet caps to the outlets that you don't replace with tamper resistant receptacles. These outlet caps can fit directly into your current outlet. However, be sure that the size is appropriate for the receptacles that you have in your home.
Frequently bought together
The thing is that you do not really need to spend a lot of money in order to baby proof and child proof the electrical sockets and plugs inside your home. If you are looking for a cheap yet effective way to cover those potentially dangerous places are these outlet caps. Outlet Covers ChildProof Plug Protector - VMAISI 38 Pack Baby Proofing Electrical Safety Outlet Plugs - White (White, 38 Pack)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
There is a groove on one side of the cover. When you need to remove the cover from a outlet, insert the flat prong in whatever you intend to plug in into the groove to pop the cover out.
People who don’t know that trick will complain that these are impossible to remove.