|Parcel Dimensions||10.8 x 10.2 x 8.3 cm; 171 Grams|
|Item Weight||171 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Outlet Covers (45 Pack) with Hidden Pull Handle Baby Proofing Plug Covers 3-Prong Child Safety Socket Covers Electrical Outlet Protectors Kid Proof Outlet Cap
Enhance your purchase
- 【UPGRADED HIDDEN RING-PULL HANDLE】 Hidden ring-pull handle design allows adults to pull out the outlet cover with the handle easily but makes it difficult for kids to open.
- 【ABS MATERIAL】 Crafted with premium ABS eco-friendly insulation resin material, these sturdy material is wear-resistant, durable, reusable and not easily broken. Keep your children and pets away from power hazard.
- 【WIDELY USED 】 Perfect for all kinds of standard 3-prong outlets and power strips. The white outlet covers blend perfectly with your outlets, which are not easy to attract children’s attention.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL AND REMOVE】No tools are needed to install the outlet plug covers. 1.Press the outlet cover into the outlet.2.Pull the handle in the direction indicated. 3.Hold up the ring-pull handle. 4.Pull out the outlet cover.
- 【KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM POWER HAZARD】 45 in a pack. It is compact and portable, ensuring the safety of your children at home, office, garage, restaurant or vacation house at all times.
Buy it with
Function: Keep your children and pets away from power hazard.
Hidden handle: Hidden handle design allows adults to easily pull out the outlet covers with the handle, but makes it difficult for children to do so.
Close fit: Close fit your outlets, leaving no room for children to grasp. We care much about children's safety.
Perfect for all kinds of standard 3-prong outlets and power strips.
ABS material: Eco-friendly, safe, non-toxic, odorless and harmless to children.
Made of high-strength insulating resin, which keep your children away from power hazard.
Sturdy and durable, not easily broken, reusable
Easy to install and remove
1.Press the outlet cover into the outlet.
2.Pull the handle in the direction indicated.
3.Hold up the ring-pull handle.
4.Pull out the outlet cover.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020
100% worth being the more expensive ones as they are MUCH SAFER fro baby fingers. Both of my siblings managed to easy pop out the flimsy cheap little plastic ones we had when they were little, but these ones there's no way a little baby could pop them out before someone noticing and I would rather to struggle to get them out vs my baby getting them out easily. worth the higher cost due to their strength and sturdiness.