Compare Offers on Amazon
Outriders Day One Edition - 13200 PlayStation 5 Games and Software
|You Save:||$40.00 (50%)|
Enhance your purchase
- 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe
- Create your own Outrider and Embark on a journey across the hostile planet
- Intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets
- Countless hours of gameplay
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform for display:PlayStation 5
- Language : English, French
- Rated : Mature
- Parcel Dimensions : 17 x 13.5 x 1.7 cm; 4.54 Grams
- Release date : April 1 2021
- Manufacturer : Square Enix
- Place of Business : El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
- ASIN : B08L683N4N
- Item model number : 662248924311
- Country of origin : USA
- Customer Reviews:
Outriders is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe. As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet. With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the first city and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal. Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, outriders offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – people can fly. Day 1 edition includes “Hell's Rangers content Pack”, which includes the Hell’s Rangers male and female gear sets, the Hell’s Rangers arsenal of 11 unique guns, and the Hell’s Rangers truck Mods and decals.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Long campaign... you're looking at roughly 25 hours
- Co-op play!!!
- A LOT of customization and upgrading
- Quite a bit to do after the campaign is over if you like to do side quests and stuff like that
- Looks great on the PS5
- Some of the action is just MAYHEM and is a lot of fun, especially if you have a good sound system
- The story is average. There were some cut scenes that I just picked up my phone and checked out the sports news instead of paying attention
- The game crashed for me twice. I'm not sure if it's just bad luck or if it's common
- If you aren't into frequently upgrading and customizing your character, you might get annoyed with it
Overall I would give it a 4/5. Lots of fun and will keep you playing for quite awhile :)