- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
Compare Offers on Amazon
PC Products PC Concrete Anchoring and Crack Repair Epoxy Gel, Begins to Harden in 20 Minutes, 9-Ounce Cartridge, Gray
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible material||Wood, Concrete|
|Item volume||254 Milliliters|
About this item
- Formulated for anchoring threaded rods, bolts, rebar dowels and smooth dowels into concrete, grout filled block and unreinforced masonry.
- PC-Concrete is excellent for filling and repairing cracks in concrete, and out-performs all caulks and hydraulic cements.
- PC-Concrete will not come loose from any cleaned concrete surface and will hold during expansion and contraction of concrete.
- PC-Concrete is the best solution for permanent concrete repair.
- Two-part epoxy adhesive paste to fill and repair cracks in concrete, and to anchor threaded rods, bolts, and dowels into concrete, grout-filled block, and unreinforced masonry
- High-tack paste resists moisture for application in damp environments and can be used in vertical applications
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications with an application temperature range from 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range from -20 to +115 degrees F
|Compatible Material||Wood , Concrete|
|Ean||0054983072561 , 0362225728788 , 0315054925897 , 0549830725610 , 0305487762220|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Volume||254 millilitres|
|Item Weight||472 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||PC-Concrete|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||362225728788 , 315054925897 , 054983072561 , 305487762220 , 549830725610|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Product detailsStyle:PC-Concrete | Size :9 ounces
- Product Dimensions : 8.89 x 5.08 x 26.16 cm; 472 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 3 2011
- ASIN : B000VBGG42
- Item model number : 72561
Best Sellers Rank:
#83,311 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #59 in Tile Epoxy Adhesives
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Amazon.ca Product Description
Surfaces to be bonded must be free of dirt, oil, rust etc. At 70°F, PC-7® will remain workable for 1 hour. Mix by removing equal amounts of Part A (light grey) and part B (black). Blend both parts on a flat surface until a uniform color without streaks is achieved. PC-7® will not drip or sag and can be applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces. Clean up with denatured alcohol or acetone. Cured product may be machined, drilled, sawed and painted. Cure time at 50F is 2-4 days, at 70F is 24 hours and at 125F is 2 hours.
From the Manufacturer
PC-Products, celebrating 60 years of “Fixing Your Things”, with quality, reliable repair products. Repair solutions for just about anything that needs repair or what you can manage to break. From Concrete to Wood restoration and heavy duty permanent repairs, we have you covered.Yeah; We can fix that!
From the manufacturer
|Concrete Epoxy for Anchoring & Crack Repair||Concrete Kit with Epoxy & Gun for Concrete Repairs||Concrete PRO Epoxy Paste||PC-Masonry Epoxy||PC-Xtreme Fast Cure Epoxy Filler||PC-7 The Original Heavy Duty Epoxy Paste|
|Example Use:||Anchor bolts & repair cracks||Fill cracks in concrete floors & walls||Anchor threaded rod into cracked and uncracked concrete||Fill vertical or overhead cinder block voids with no drip or sag||Fast curing fill for cracks in blacktop||Seal radiator, pipes, tanks|
|Working time:||20 min||20 min||Varies by temp: 3-45 min||15 min||10 min||1 hour|
|Cure time:||4 hours||4 hours||7 days||4 hours||1 hour||12-24 hours|
|Color:||Gray||Gray||Gray||Light Gray||Light Gray||Dark Gray|
|Strength:||6790 PSI||6790 PSI||Tensile Strength 6780 PSI, Bond Strength 2730 PSI||11000 PSI||n/a - filler||2150 PSI|
|Waterproof after cure:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Apply to wet surface:||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Sand & Paintable:||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Heat Range:||-20°F to 200°F||-20°F to 200°F||-20°F to 200°F||-50°F to 200°F||-20°F to 200°F|
|Sizes Available:||1.4oz, 50ml, 250ml, 600ml, 102oz, 10gal||Concrete Kit comes with 250ml. Additional sizes available: 1.4oz, 50ml, 250ml, 600ml, 102oz, 10gal||250ml, 600ml||8oz, 32oz, 128oz||9oz, 22oz||1oz, 2oz, 1/2lb, 1lb, 4lb, 8lb, 10gal|