|Part Number||コンポジット to hdmi 変換器|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||N3CVCSH|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 7.01 x 2.01 cm; 95.25 Grams|
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
RCA to HDMI Converter,PORTTA Up-Scaler Composite AV or CVBS and S-Video and R/L Audio to HDMI Converter Adapter Support 1080P for PS3 PS4 Blu-Ray DVD Xbox Roku Notebook HDTV Monitor
Enhance your purchase
|Connector type||RCA COMPOSITE/ S-VIDEO TO HDMI|
About this item
- Input: RCA Composite & S-video Video, R/L Audio
- Scales up Composite Video or s-video to HDMI
- Analog to be integrated into digital Composite/S-video to HDMI Converter
- Input audio is integrated into HDMI output as well as pass-through to earphone or sound box
- Input video systems - NTSC and PAL is automatically detected and adjusted
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Media: Electronics
- Item Quantity: 1
The Composite/S-video to HDMI Converter offers seamless conversion for a legacy Composite or S-video source to a digital HDMI output. The device has a built-in scaler that will allow you to adjust the output signal to a resolution (720p/1080p) that is compatible with your HDMI enabled display.
It helps reduce equipment costs by eliminating the need to upgrade individual analog components, by offering a solution that converts an analog video source (Composite/S-video) for use with a digital HDMI display.
For added benefit, the converter features a 3.5mm audio, ideal for splitting the audio out of a HDMI device to earphones or speaker system.
- Signal Input: Composite, S-video Signal
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0volts/p-p
- Output Video: HDMI Signal
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth:1.65Gbps/165MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Interlaced Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive Resolutions(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
Connection & Operation
1) Connect the Composite or s-video source to the input of Converter.
2) Connect HDTV to the output of converter via HDMI cable.
3) Plug one power supply into the Converter.
- Main unit x 1
- Power Supply x 1
- User Manual x 1
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are trying to professionally record older Video Games, or Home Movies, please note that this up-scaller distorts the colors, contrast,and brightness of the video signal. For mine. I had to:
Overall a good up-scaller if you are willing to put some work into it.
The image was hardly better than playing through my standard RCA cables the system was purchased with and the frame rate booster effect turned up on my HDTV.
By lngram on May 8, 2018
EVERYTHING smears to the right like its a faded trail of color on Svideo. Brighter colors are more prominent than the other colors.
It's basically unplayable in Svideo, and this was the main reason I purchased the unit. To use Svideo.......
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 2, 2017
- The audio pass-through is horrible. The low-end disappears for some reason, making everything sound tinny. I got around this by plugging the audio cables directly into my AVR and just using the converter for video. Most TVs won't let you do this though, and some AVRs won't either.
- The video is always stretched to 16:9, instead of there being an option to add black bars as appropriate. This is problematic because the spec for 720p and 1080p only allows a 16:9 aspect ratio, which means many TVs won't let you set a 720p/1080p source to 4:3. Fortunately, mine does, so I can overcome this issue.
- The upscaling is basic and pretty poor. It looks like bilinear upscaling, at best, with seemingly no anti-aliasing. Switching between 720p and 1080p makes no difference to quality whatsoever. Basically your source won't look any better when using this device.
- It has a bright blue LED light when plugged in. Unnecessary and annoying.
Overall, it is a very basic product that "does the job". It's useful for me because neither my TV nor my AVR has any S-Video inputs and this lets me use HDMI instead. However, as for its upscaling and audio pass-through abilities, I'm not impressed. If you need to use a device that outputs composite or S-Video and you don't have these ports then it might be a good buy, depending on how many of the above problems your equipment will let you overcome. If you're looking for quality upscaling, look elsewhere.
They also said that a plug that would match the clients region would be sent, however i got a UK plug while i live in Portugal.
Overall not satisfied with this but with the current covid-19 situation and after waiting like 2 weeks to receive the product, i'm not even gonna try to send it back.
great upgrade for retro gaming on the new TVs
My only real disappointment is the fact that it "fakes" the S-Video conversion. By that I mean rather than converting S-Video directly to HDMI it converts it to Composite first (probably by linking C to Y with a capacitor), thereby loosing quality and the resultant signal is converted to HDMI. This is evident by the presence of the same "dot crawl" with both types of input. So if you're an N64 owner looking for S-Video quality output this won't do it.
It also runs very warm so it's not something I'd want to leave on 24/7. There's no built-in power switch so it needs to be unplugged or turned off at the wall.