Compare Offers on Amazon
PULSE 3D Wireless Headset - Pulse 3D Headset Edition
|You Save:||$10.00 (8%)|
- Built for a new generation: Fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5 consoles; Enjoy comfortable gaming with refined earpads and headband strap; Play in style with a sleek design that complements the PS5 console; Available when feature is supported by game
- Designed for gamers: Chat with friends through the hidden noise-cancelling microphones; Quickly adjust audio and chat settings with easy-access controls; Internet and account for PlayStation Network required
- Take your adventures further: Enjoy up to 12 hours wireless play with the built-in rechargeable battery; Easily connect to your PS5 or PS4 console using the wireless adaptor; Connect to PS VR and mobile devices with the included audio cable; Built-in headset controls not supported on PS VR and mobile devices
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Rated : Rating Pending
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 22.86 x 13.34 cm; 680.39 Grams
- Release date : Oct. 30 2020
- Manufacturer : Sony
- Place of Business : San Mateo, CA 94404, USA
- ASIN : B08GSBRR9Q
- Item model number : 3005689
- Customer Reviews:
Enjoy a seamless, wireless experience with a headset fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5 consoles*. The PULSE 3D wireless headset features a refined design with dual noise-cancelling microphones, built-in rechargeable battery, and an array of easy-access controls. *Available when feature is supported by game.
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By NotABot on January 4, 2021
- Overall it is reasonably comfortable.
- Very nice button functionality. ex: control party chat vs game sounds
- Headset if fairly lightweight and long term wearing is ok.
- I feel that it is a reasonable value in today's overpriced headset market.
- Mute button is a simple one press.
- The ear muffs could be softer and a little less plastic ish (not a real word. lol). My Cowin SE7 headset is the ultimate "clouds" on the ears for long headset use.
- The buttons are trash. Way to thin and tiny. The rocker chat/game and high/low volume are hard to differentiate between them. I'm not asking for huge buttons, but something double the width of the current ones with a bit more prominence on them, especially the on/off and rockers.
- The headset lighting is a very tiny blue light and located on one side near the head band. It's great to be discreet, but it would be better if it was a bit more visual to know if it is on, and on mute, etc. Better color scheme too (Ex: Blue=on, Orange=mute, Red=charging, blinking red=charge me) Currently its only blue.
- The overall headset is quite large and almost too big for my smaller (male) head. I can't see any female with a slight build wearing it properly. The top of the head to the earmuff position is just within tolerance for me (I'm a thin 5'8" guy). A bit smaller head and the nonadjustable ear pieces would not be sitting on the ears properly.
I've owned the original Sony Pulse headset from the PS3, along with some Razer sets, and I've always found them ranging from horribly uncomfortable to manageable at best, but this pair beats them all for comfort. They're super light and as a result don't need to squeeze as tightly.
Sound quality is quite clear. Not audiophile-grade, but the PS5 Tempest Audio does sound pretty impressive when properly implemented in games. I wish Sony would implement profiles for when you want 3D audio turned on or off, as not all games are great with it, probably because only some notable games were patched for it. New PS5 titles like Spider-Man do a great job, but others can sound a bit spacey. This isn't a headset problem, but specific to PS5 3D audio. It'll likely sound great in all PS5 games going forward. I'm happy with clarity and sound for music.
Mic has been clear so far too. Being able to turn monitoring on/off to check is really nice.