PUMA mens Puma 6pk Mens 1/2 Terry Low Cut- Cool Cell
- You can return this item for any reason. For self-ship returns, Amazon will reimburse your reasonable out of pocket shipping charges to return the item. The item must be returned in a new and unused condition.
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||US Heel to toe|
|9 - 11||3.5 - 8|
|10 - 13||6 - 12|
- 65% Polyester, 30% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Cushioned sole
- Arch support
- Mesh ventilation
- Comfort toe seam
- Cool cell for moisture control
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 222.26 Grams
- Date First Available : April 11 2017
- Manufacturer : Puma
- ASIN : B076G9LDS7
- Item model number : P10PROMO
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,155 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #747 in Men's Clothing
- Customer Reviews:
Puma 6 pack men's 1/2 terry low cut cool cell athletic sock
From the manufacturer
PERFORMANCE ON ALL LEVELS: THIS IS PUMA.
Sport is our world. This makes us passionate about designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories.
Forever Faster is more than being quick. It is our mantra. It is 70 years of fast products for fast athletes. We aim high, and when we score our goals, we aim even higher.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This new model is excellent. They have contoured compression zones that stop them from slipping and so for active people that's great. They are also somewhat thicker than older versions and the cushioning seems better.
Highly recommended for active people on the go!
No complaints. They feel nice. They look nice. They are not expensive. You simply cannot go wrong.
Costco does have Puma socks that are cheaper in price. I would assume the quality would be the same
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on November 20, 2020
Reviewed in Mexico on July 30, 2019