Pawfly Aquarium Air Pump Check Valves-Red Clear Plastic 6 PCS
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The check valves are for common aquarium air pumps. Please DO NOT use them with CO2 system. Great one way check valve for aquarium and fish tank.
- Protect you air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage.
- Made of durable clear plastic. Net weight: 0.14 oz / 4g. Please use a paperclip to poke it from Input side to Ouput side when the outlet inside gets stuck.
- Air Hole Diameter: 0.15" / 4mm; Overall Size:2.1" x 0.58" / 5.3 x 1.5 cm (L*Max.D)
- Package Content: 6Pcs x Air Check Valve
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 9 x 7 x 0.01 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 30 2016
- Manufacturer : Pawfly
- ASIN : B01MT46IX5
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,390 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Pawfly is a leading manufacturer which produces aquarium air pump and all sorts of accessories like air stones, check valves, tubing, suction cups and manifold to set up your tank.
6 Pack Red One Way Valves
The non-return air pump check valves are made of durable plastic materials and designed to fit most common aquarium air pump while making no noise. Keep your air pump from getting water running into your pump when doing water changes or when the power is interrupted. Perfect for aquariums, fish tanks and gardening etc.
Note: Please don't place the air valves in CO2 system because the high pressure will make them crack and leak.
- Fit standard 3/16 inch airline hoses
- Good air flow & no restrictions
- Made of rigid hard plastic
- Durable and aging resistant
- Long run time without noise
How to Install
1. Before use, clean and dry both sides of the tubing so as to hook up valve tightly.
2. Check the flow direction of the valve to make sure put on the correct sides.
3. Attach air pump check valve to the tubing carefully and connect completely.
Tips: If the valve restricts air flow in both directions, please poke something into the hole on the inlet side to push open the valve. After that the valve would allow airflow in the right direction.
Good at Prevention
The air check valve protects you air pump by preventing aquarium water from back siphoning during a power outage.
Fits for standard 3/16 inch airline hoses. Can be used for aquariums, fish tanks and gardening etc. But DO NOT place them in CO2 system.
Safe and Durable
Clear rigid plastic materials allow you to get rid of breaking the inlet off easily or leaking air. Work for a long time without making noise.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The silicone flap mechanism works but it makes a noise depending on the air flow rate, sound like "blowing raspberry" almost.
It may also leak a bit where the two parts of the plastic housing is joined together.