Dr.Pedicure Foot Peeling Mask - Vegan - Original - Exfoliating Foot Peel Mask by grace and stella - 2 Pair
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Grace & Stella|
|Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerol, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenetad Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-OL, Citric Acid, Malic Acid (Apple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Camel Grass), Nasturtium Officinale Extract (Watercress), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock Root), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract (Soapwort), Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract (Clematis), Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (Meadowsweet), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail Herb), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea Plant), Houttuynia Cordata Extract (Chameleon), Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Disodium Phosphate, Linalool, Limonene. See more|
|Product benefits||Exfoliating, Fine Lines Treatment, Smoothening, Anti Aging|
|Material type free||Sulfate Free|
About this item
- NEVER HIDE YOUR FEET - Feel proud of your baby soft feet. Socks with sandals are unacceptable. With this foot mask you'll confidently show off your soft & pretty feet. No need to worry about dry and flakey skin - peel away and look great!
- NO MORE CALLUSES or FLAKEY FEET - Easily repair dry cracked feet, a foot peel mask to remove dead skin by peeling and exfoliating rough callus and tough skin. Leaves your feet feeling smooth, and soft to touch.
- UNIQUE FORMULA - Unlike other foot peel masks, these are vegan, easy to use, paraben & sulfate-free. This peeling foot mask is made with 17 types of natural fruit and vegetable extracts that exfoliate and peel dead skin leaving them baby soft!
- LOVED BY THOUSANDS - Super popular peeling foot mask! As seen on Dragons Den, in Fab Fit Fun, GlossyBox, Ipsy, and used by many beauty influencers. Give the gift of self-care for birthdays or holidays. Fun gift for women & men.
- 30 DAY FEEL GOOD POLICY - High-quality, vegan & cruelty free skincare that makes "me-time" the best time. If you aren't 100% happy, simply let us know & we'll make it right. You'll love this - pairs perfectly with our Foot File Set. Try today!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 19.71 x 14.5 x 2.69 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : June 11 2016
- Manufacturer : Grace & Stella Co.
- ASIN : B01E4Y7R9E
- Manufacturer reference : FPM-Original
Best Sellers Rank:
#37,746 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #32 in Foot Care Soaks
- Customer Reviews:
Sometimes a pedicure at the salon doesn't quite get rid of all the hard calluses around your heels and balls of your feet, especially in between the toes. You need something stronger yet gentle, and fun. Check out Grace & Stella's foot exfoliation mask, Dr. Pedicure. It's gross, yet so satisfying. Are you ready to get smooth, baby soft feet? Just soak your feet in these feet peel booties for 1 hour and in 5-7 days, experience the dead skin lift off and peel open like a grape. Please read instructions and tips & tricks (see below) carefully prior to use for best results.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerol, Glycolic Acid, Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Parfum, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenetad Castor Oil, Glucose, O-Cymen-5-OL, Citric Acid, Malic Acid (Apple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Camel Grass), Nasturtium Officinale Extract (Watercress), Arctium Lappa Root Extract (Burdock Root), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract (Soapwort), Hedera Helix Extract (Ivy), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Citrus (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Clematis Vitalba Leaf Extract (Clematis), Spiraea Ulmaria Extract (Meadowsweet), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail Herb), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Bladderwrack), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Tea Plant), Houttuynia Cordata Extract (Chameleon), Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Nitrate, Glyoxal, Disodium Phosphate, Linalool, Limonene.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By LB on April 4, 2019
1. The crustier the foot, the greater the result! My feet weren’t as bad and while it took a month to shed and shed and shed, not much really changed. I would have been better off scrubbing my feet and then moisturizing, which is what I ended up doing after a month of frustration with this.
My husband had feet for which he should have been arrested. How did I ever miss it when dating him for years?! He shed much faster and got brand spanking new feet!
2. Sit upright when doing the treatment (ya do it once for an hour so don’t put on the socks and lay in bed; it will leak out)
3. We both soaked our feet every night and that does activate the peeling of the dead skin
4. Your feet are quarantined from sight for a month. Trust me.
I was hoping this product would get rid of the dead skin on my feet after winter and even though it does make your skin peel, I feel like it made all the skin that wasn't an issue peel. Around my toes and on the arch of my foot peeled the most when I was hoping it would be around my heels that would peel. The harder skin around my toes peeled which is good. It is now 8 days later and my skin is still peeling.
My feet do feel softer than they were before and the product did what it said it would do, but not all the dead skin is gone. Make sure not to do this in the summer when you're going to be wearing sandals because the peeling skin is not exactly cute ha!
By Jessica abbott on January 27, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
The product comes in a rectangular box with instructions printed (in a tiny font) on the back. The instructions read a little wonky, and reference back to things you SHOULD'VE done on previous steps, so be sure to read the whole thing before starting.
Within the box is a foil-type package. I felt like I had to be careful cutting this open so I didn't puncture the actual booties inside. Once the foil is open, the booties themselves are sealed at the "ankle" and must be cut before you can put them over your feet. The booties themselves are decently sized and contain plenty of the exfoliating liquid. I'm usually a size 8, and these had PLENTY of room. I imagine anyone up to a women's 11 or 12 would be fine with these. The product is slightly scented, and has a generic chemical-y scent to it. It was light, and not offensive.
The package includes tape to secure the booties closed around your ankle, but this didn't tear properly and all I got was the pulpy/paper bits with no adhesive. I had already placed the booties on my feet, so I had to ask my husband to get some duct tape from the other room. (As such, I recommend having a roll handy before you start...it's recommended that you not really walk around once the booties are on.)
I had soaked my feet beforehand, and left the booties on for about an hour and a half. Just as a precaution, I covered my feet with oversized socks, though you could do without.
The instructions recommend soaking your feet during the shedding process, so during my showers, I simply covered the drain and let the water pool up.
I had done my initial process on a Monday night, and by Wednesday night I noticed some slight shedding around the balls of my feet. By Thursday, when I took my socks off at the end of the day, I was delighted/horrified so see them filled with bits of loose skin. By Sunday, I was done shedding. I definitely sloughed off a good amount of skin. Instructions recommend not really pulling at your skin as it sheds, and I can definitely see how this could create tears if you removed it before it's "ready." As such, I just sort of let me socks do the work for me.
I'm pleased with these results. I haven't experienced any tenderness or sensitivity.I did notice a slight dryness that I hadn't experience before, so I've been slathering lotion and an old pair of socks on my feet every other night at bedtime. I use a pumice stone about once or twice a week in the shower, which I think is a good way to maintain my fresh new feet.
I will definitely repurchase and do another peel before springtime/sandal weather hits. I can see doing a peel like these every other month.