|Parcel Dimensions||36.78 x 28.19 x 5.41 cm; 1.68 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||MF-508|
|Item Weight||1.68 kg|
High Performance Ignition Coil 8 Pack For Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 4.6L 5.4L V8 CROWN VICTORIA EXPEDITION MUSTANG LINCOLN MERCURY Upgrade Compatible with DG508 DG457 DG472 DG491 (RED)
Enhance your purchase
- DIRECT REPLACEMENT/ UPGRADE over your original stock coils. We only use the highest grade materials. This makes our product durable and reliable under extreme conditions while providing High Electrical Resistance, strong Spark from plugs, and being resistant to Corrosion and Abrasion
- IGNITION COIL PACK for, 4.6l 5.4l 6.8l, for Crown Victoria, for E-150, for E-250, for E-350, for Excursion, for Expedition, for Explorer, for F-150,for F-250,for F-250 Super Duty,for F-350 Super Duty,for F-450 Super Duty,for F-550 Super Duty,for F53,for Mustang,for F-150 Heritage,for E-250 Super Duty,for E-350 Super Duty,for E-450 Super Duty,for E-450 Econoline Super Duty,for E-550 Econoline Super Duty,for E-550 Super Duty, Blackwood,Navigator,for Town Car, Grand Marquis, Mountaineer, MV-1
- Top grade Silicone magnetic steel, German copper wire and high temperature epoxy.
- For FORD,For LINCOLN,For MERCURY, For VPG owners please check fitment bar and description before you BUY IT as the ignition coil pack can change based on the year/ month of manufacture of your vehicle
- OE level durability,100% New and high quality auto parts.3 Years Warranty !
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MegaFlint Ignition Coil is one of the most experienced manufacturers in performance fuel and ignition systems around the world. We have years of experience providing the highest quality copper,specific application, low-emissions, and high energy output in the US for the North American and world markets.
For 1997-2011 Crown Victoria V8 4.6L
For 2003-2014 E-150 V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 2003-2005 E-150 Club Wagon V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 1997-2002 E-150 Econoline V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 1997-2002 E-150 Econoline Club Wagon V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 2003-2014 E-250 V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 1997-2002 E-250 Econoline V8 5.4L
For 2004-2005 E-250 Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 2003 E-350 5.4L V8 5.4L
2003-2005 E-350 Club Wagon V8 5.4L
For 1997-2002 E-350 Econoline V8 5.4L
For 1997-2002 E-350 ECONOLINE CLUB WAGON V8 5.4L
For 2004-2014 E-350 Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 2000-2002 E-450 Econoline Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 2003-2014 E-450 Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 1997-1999 Econoline Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 2000-2005 Excursion V8 5.4L
For 1997-2004 Expedition V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 2002-2005 Explorer V8 4.6L
For 1997-2010 F-150 V8 4.6L
For 1997-2003 F-150 V8 5.4L
For 2004 F-150 Heritage V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 1997-1999 F-250 V8 4.6L & 5.4L
For 1999-2004 F-250 Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 1999-2004 F-350 Super Duty V8 5.4L
For 1997-2004 Mustang V8 4.6L
For 1997 Thunderbird V8 4.6L
1998 Navigator V8 5.4L
For 1998-2011 Town Car V8 4.6L
For 1997 Cougar V8 4.6L
1997-2011 Grand Marquis V8 4.6L
For 2002-2005 Mountaineer V8 4.6L
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Caution to buyers: order new connector wires with the coil set.
By Trevor H on April 5, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
So I’ve had these about 1 and 1/2 years now and 3 have failed. Just got the code about 30 minutes ago when driving and this is the third one to fail in about a year and a half. Don’t think I will get them again but if you need something short term just maybe your best pet but I am going to change all ate out this weekend and will not be buying this brand again.
Was hoping to get more than a year and a half considering I got almost 16 years out of the stock ignition coils that came with the truck.
If you have bought this coils before from your local stores, you know a set of 8 pieces you are looking at $200, and if you want to go Motorcraft $50 a piece.
This set was $70 and so far all of them work great. Hopefully they last.
Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020