PetSafe Drinkwell Sedona Dog and Cat Water Fountain, 2.9 Litres
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 31.7 x 13.5 centimeters|
|Item weight||4 Pounds|
About this item
- WATER CAPACITY: 2.9 litre water capacity is great for pets of all sizes or multiple pets
- ENCOURAGES HYDRATION: Moving water entices your pet to drink more water and constant circulation inhibits bacteria growth
- FRESH WATER: Includes replaceable carbon water filter that removes bad tastes and odours, keeping water fresh
- QUIET OPERATION: Whisper-quiet operation; great for noise sensitive pets and people
- EASY-TO-CLEAN: Ceramic tower and impact-resistant plastic bowl looks great in the home and is dishwasher safe
- PRODUCT SUPPORT: PetSafe brand's US-based Customer Care experts will be glad to help; call, email or chat Monday through Saturday at 1-800-845-3274
- EXPERIENCE: PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behaviour, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.99 x 31.7 x 13.49 cm; 1.81 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Nov. 28 2015
- Manufacturer : Water & Feed
- Place of Business : KNOXVILLE, TN, 37832 US
- ASIN : B0167GU9AG
- Item model number : PWW00-15417
- Customer Reviews:
The PetSafe Drinkwell Sedona Pet Fountain holds up to 2.9 litres of water and is ideal for large or multiple pets. The bowl and ceramic tower design not only minimizes spills and splashes but provides a large drinking area to accommodate pets with large or flat faces. The falling movement of the water draws in oxygen to prevent bacteria growth, while at the same time naturally freshening your pet's water. The hygienic design is easy to clean and top shelf dishwasher safe. The Sedona Pet Fountain will keep your pet healthy and hydrated while adding an elegant touch to your home decor.
From the manufacturer
Keep Your Pet Healthy and Hydrated
Let the fountain do the work!
Give your furry friend fresh, flowing water with the PetSafe Sedona Pet Fountain. The quiet, bubbling flow of water encourages your pet to drink more. Let us help keep your pet healthy and hydrated so you and your pet can live happy together.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global brand in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available
- We help pets and their people live happy together!
No More Worry
The quiet, bubbling flow of water helps encourage your pet to drink more, so she gets the right amount of water each day to keep her healthy and hydrated.
No More Dirty Water
With the pet fountain, your pet never has to drink dirty water again. The constant water circulation helps to promote good pet hygiene, while the dual filtration refreshes the water.
More Happy Moments
By keeping your pet hydrated, you and your pet can enjoy playtime more and live happy together.
|Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase||Click to Purchase|
|Description||Carbon filter helps refresh your pet's water.||Foam Filter helps protect your fountain's pump from hair and debris.||Sedona Pet Fountain Replacement Pump can be used as a replacement or as a back-up pump during pump cleanings.||Comes with 3 brushes. Great for cleaning your Pagoda Pet Fountain pump.||The PetSafe ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Automatic Litter Box stays fresh and clean without the hassle of scooping.||Feed your pet from anywhere with the PetSafe Smart Feed. Set your pet’s feeding schedule or give some snacks during the day through the smartphone app-enabled feeder.|
3 Easy Steps to Clean the Pump
Take the Pump apart
Remove & keep the blue faceplate by using your finger to pull on the small tab on the side.
Remove the Stator
Remove & keep the blue teardrop-shaped stator by pulling up on the small lip.
Remove the Impeller
Use a fingernail to pull out the impeller, which is held in place magnetically, & keep it. Clean the pump parts with warm water and soap, then reassemble.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery was excellent, product is excellent for quietness and maintenance. Doesn't seem to get as dirty as fast as others.
Would buy this particular product again if I had to, don't see that happening anytime soon.
Wish they made a refillable food bowl in the same design to match the fountain.
I cleaned the motor changed the filter and the sponge and within 2 days the foam is back. I have used other fountains cheaper than this one and never had this problem.
Top reviews from other countries
Also bought the Sedona fountain and
Have been using for a little over 4 months
I use distilled water in both, and keep them clean and immaculate
Sedona water flow is very strong in beginning, After 4 days the Sedona fountain is down to a trickle, material that covers filter has a slimy coating that clogs, this makes water flow pump to a
I have to thoroughly rinse or change out filter every 4 days at least, thought maybe enzyme problem but the original drinkwell fountain is totally fine?
They drink out of both fountains,
Anyone else experiencing this?
**Helpful Tip: Do yourself a favor and get the PetWell cleaning brush set. They are designed to fit perfectly in all the nooks and crannies of your fountain pump. Clean your pump at least once a month to keep water flowing smoothly, reduce noise, and ensure that your pets are getting clean water. I just make it a point to clean the pump when I switch out the filter each month. Easy peasy!