PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, No Pull Dog Harness, Raspberry/Gray, Medium/Large
|Size||Medium/Large (Pack of 1)|
|Item weight||0.58 Pounds|
About this item
- VET AND TRAINER RECOMMENDED: Created by a veterinary behaviorist over 15 years ago, the Easy Walk Harness stops light to moderate pulling
- SAFE SOLUTION FOR PULLING: Allows you to control light to moderate pulling and rests across your dog’s chest, instead of their throat, so there’s no choking or coughing
- QUICK AND EASY: Fit the harness on your dog in just a few minutes with the quick-snap shoulder and belly straps, the front clip chest d-ring gives you extra control over your dog
- 1-YEAR CHEW DAMAGE REPLACEMENT: If your pooch decides to turn the harness into a chew toy, we will replace it for a minimal fee
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Our patented Martingale loop on the chest piece helps provides relaxed control and prevents twisting
- PERFECT-FIT GUARANTEE: From petite pups to giant pooches, the Easy Walk Harness is available in 8 sizes and fits most any tail-wagger
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Let our pet product experts help; we’re available Monday through Saturday to answer your questions at 1-800-845-3274
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; we help pets and their people live happily together
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :Medium/Large (Pack of 1) | Color Name:Raspberry/Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.13 x 3.49 x 13.34 cm; 263.08 Grams
- Date First Available : May 14 2013
- Manufacturer : Toys & Behavior
- Place of Business : KNOXVILLE, TN, 37832 US
- ASIN : B007S9JOO4
- Item model number : EWH-HC-M/L-RAS
- Country of origin : Taiwan
- Best Sellers Rank: #124 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
The easy walk harness is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. Why it works: traditional harnesses can actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the “opposition reflex.” That’s the reflex that makes sled dogs do what they do. The easy walk harness' unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by tightening slightly across your dog's chest and shoulder blades. The gentle pressure steers your dog to the side and redirecting his attention back towards you. The easy walk harness never causes coughing, gagging, or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area. Quality features: a quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps make it easier to get the harness on and off. Soft, but strong nylon and four adjustment points provide maximum comfort and a reliable fit. The belly strap is an attractive complementary color - making it easy to identify which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
From the manufacturer
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness
The Easy Walk Harness gently discourages your dog from pulling while on a leash. Easy to fit and comfortable to wear, the Easy Walk Harness makes walking enjoyable for you and your dog. The front-chest leash attachment helps you steer your dog to the side and redirect his attention toward you. The front strap rests across your dog’s chest instead of putting pressure on the delicate throat, so there’s no choking or gagging. Now you can take the lead and enjoy the freedom of stress-free walks.
A Company You Can Trust
- Global brand in pet products for nearly 30 years
- U.S.-based experts available
- We help pets and their people live happily together!
PetSafe Easy Walk Harness Features
The patented Martingale loop on the chest piece discourages pulling by redirecting their attention to you.
Vet and Trainer Recommended
Created by a veterinary behaviorist, the Easy Walk Harness safely and comfortably stops light to moderate pulling.
Quick and Easy Fit
Quick-snap buckles on shoulder and belly straps for easy on and off.
How to Measure
Measure Your Dog's Girth
Measure around the deepest part of your dog's rib cage.
Measure Your Dog's Chest
Measure across the width of your dog's chest, starting and ending one inch behind their front legs.
Choose the Appropriate Size
The girth and neck measurements should guide your sizing decision. If you are trying to decide between two sizes, the smaller of the two sizes works best. If you need assistance in selecting the correct size for your pet, please contact our Customer Care team at 1-800-845-3274.
|PetSafe 3in1 Harness||PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Harness||PetSafe Easy Walk Harness||PetSafe EasySport Harness||PetSafe Gentle Leader Head Collar||PetSafe 2-Point Control Leash (Use with 3in1 Harness)|
|Included Car Control Strap||✓||-||-||-||-||-|
|Points of Adjustability||5||4||4||2||2||Self-adjusting handle position|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Our dog also used to lose her mind at rabbits (there are tons in our neighbourhood). The first time she had the harness on she darted for the rabbit and did a totally front flip. Now she sees a rabbit, gets all perky, and we tell her to leave it, and she comes right back to our side and we continue on our walk. Game changer I tell ya!
I tried about 5 different harnesses before this to try and stop my very rambunctious, energetic and pull-y pooch - nothing worked long term. He would get used to them and then start to pull again. I’ve been using this for about 6 months now and it really is impossible for him to pull and he doesn’t even try anymore. There was even a small tear from one of the buckles and they replaced it within 48 hours. Great customer service and product - I HIGHLY recommend it. **one important note: make sure to measure your dog for the correct size - this is super important to make sure you get the best outcome.
On the advice of a friend, we bought a Pet-Safe harness two years ago for our husky-mix and it worked a treat; we were really happy with the results and would have happily recommended this style and brand. So, when we rescued another dog a few months ago, we bought this harness, which is exactly the same as the previous, except for colour. Could not be more disappointed - the straps will not stay tight, especially around the chest, which nearly defeats the purpose of this style of harness. The three star rating is meant to it reflect the inconsistency we've found - one of the two we own works perfectly.
The harness is relatively minimal. The plastic alligator clips make it easy to get on and off, though it always takes a few seconds to sort out what goes where. That gets easier with use. The strap that goes under the belly is conveniently a different color.
I bought the harness to reduce my dog from choking himself half to death because he loves to pull. We haven't started leash obedience training yet, but I know that will go a love way to improving my enjoyment of walks too. For the intended purpose, the harness is definitely a 5 star rating. I am only knocking a star due to my dogs enjoyment of the product. I have no concern with the quality, fit or value. It is entirely possible over time that this becomes a 5 star win for me though.
Well made, super strong & comes with a really really good user pamphlet with text & photos.
I bought 2 on a recommendation from another walker who has been in the business for many more years than I & uses 1 for each of her regulars. Yes putting these harnesses have made a huge difference in my strongest pullers. The dogs are so much more manageable! I have tested it out even by removing the harness & sure enough, they revert back to their old ways. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to train an owners dog how to walk while I look after 5 others. So these harnesses help me get thru our walks without fear of injury & strain. A superb product. Dog owners, please note this will help with your dogs pulling but won't fully alleviate it. Training is a must, a handy guide is included.
Boxer is 50lbs, I bought the medium/large
By Amazon Customer on April 17, 2019
Boxer is 50lbs, I bought the medium/large