Petmate 24847 Fresh Flow Pet Fountain, 108-Ounce (Bleached Linen)
Enhance your purchase
- 108-Ounce capacity
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize :108 Oz | Color Name:Bleached Linen
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 25.4 x 17.78 cm; 1.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : Feb. 29 2012
- Manufacturer : Petmate
- Place of Business : ARLINGTON, TX, 76011 US
- ASIN : B0047ZZ85G
- Item model number : 24847
- Country of origin : China
- Department : Unisex-Adult
- Best Sellers Rank: #20,722 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Pets love fresh flowing water. Make sure your furry friends always have plenty to drink with the Petmate Fresh Flow Pet Fountain. Perfect for multiple-pet homes, the Fresh Flow is an ultra-quiet purifying fountain that keeps your pets’ drinking water constantly moving. It uses a charcoal filter and a silent-running submersible pump system to provide naturally cool and oxygenated water. Includes a translucent 108-ounce reservoir that automatically adds water to the drinking bowl as needed and a 120-day supply of filters that remove odors and germs. An angled ramp prevents water from splashing out of the bowl and onto your floor. Non-skid rubber feet keep the fountain from sliding. Recommended by veterinarians. Use mild dish soap to clean by hand. Easy to assemble.
From the manufacturer
1. Removable reservoir gradually dispenses water and is easy to refill.
2. Replaceable charcoal filter removes impurities for better tasting water.
3. Patented, no-splash water slide keeps floors dry and ensures a quiet flow of water.
4. Quiet, submersible pump infuses water with oxygen as it circulates.
Flowing water pets look forward to drinking
Spend more time with your pet and less time refilling their bowl with Petmate's Deluxe Fresh Flow Fountain
- Reservoir gradually fills bowl as pets empty it for continuous access to fresh water
- Submersible pump and charcoal filter provide pure, oxygen-rich water; replacement filters available for purchase separately
- Patented, water-slide design prevents splashing to reduce noise and keep floors dry
- Plugs easily into standard household outlets without the hassle of replacing batteries
- One Petmate Deluxe Fresh Flow Filter is included; additional filters are available for purchase separately
- Since introducing the first dog kennel over 50 years ago, Petmate has gone to great lengths to continue improving the lives of pet owners everywhere with a line of quality products made in the USA
Powered by a quiet, UL safety standard approved pump, the circulating water bowl infuses water with oxygen and removes impurities via charcoal filter for improved taste.
Fresh Water Anytime
This pet watering system is a great choice for busy parents, providing pets access to fresh water as they need it.
The patented, gradual slope design of the ramp water bowl reduces splashing to keep floors slip-free and ensures quiet water flow.
The filtered water bowl circulates fresh, oxygenated water that pets enjoy drinking, improving hydration and overall pet health.
|Petmate Fresh Flow Home Fountain||Petmate Cool Flow Pet Fountain||Petmate Fresh Flow II Fountain||Petmate Fresh Flow Rain Fountain||Petmate Stainless Steel Replendish Waterer||Petmate Mason Gravity Waterer|
|Capacity||50 oz.||50 oz.||110 oz., 170 oz.||75 oz.||1 gal.||1/2 gal., 1 gal., 2.5 gal., 4 gal.|
|Product Features||360-degree drain recirculates water||Patented slope design ensures natural water flow||Patented, no-splash water slide creates downward flow||Battery powered fountain creates rain-like flow||Stainless steel base and decorative tinted water bottle||Charming Mason jar-inspired water bottle design|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pump is loud enough that if you have it in a quiet room with nothing else it will be noticeable. It is about as loud as a small aquarium air pump, not a big deal in house with kids, but some in a quiet apartment might not like the noise.
One point, it may very well be our water source but the filters while probably still usable physically restrict water flow after about two months use, so be prepared for replacement filters.
Easy set up, easy maintenance, and the critters will use it after that initial period of suspicion. Would easily buy another to replace in time.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on March 18, 2019