|Place of Business||BROOKLYN, NY, 11236 US|
|Item model number||PF0431|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 10 x 10 cm; 113.4 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
& FREE Shipping
76% positive over last 12 months
FREE Delivery on your first order. Details
99% positive over last 12 months
FREE Delivery on your first order. Details
100% positive over last 12 months
Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream Tonifier - 4oz
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||113 gram|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item volume||4 Fluid Ounces|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Item weight||0.25 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||15 x 10 x 10 Centimetres|
About this item
- An advanced liposome delivery system is used to support tonification and deep moisturizing
- Horse chestnut is also a valuable source of bioflavonoids, including the subclass of flavonoids known as proanthocyanidins, renowned for their antioxidant activity
- Improves the appearance of varicose and spider veins
- Horse chestnut cream can also be used as an astringent for hemorrhoid relief
- Internal use of full spectrum horse chestnut or horse chestnut vein strength, in conjunction with the external use of horse chestnut cream, provides a dynamic two-step approach to vein support
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
The Planetary Herbals philosophy encompasses much more than herbal magic bullets. Each product is designed to promote health, not just make people feel better. Integral to this philosophy is attention to detail regarding quality of raw materials, individual responsibility for self-healing, environmental awareness, and education.
Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream
Tonifier for Tissues and Vein Appearance
- Planetary Herbals Horse Chestnut Cream may help support vein integrity, especially in the legs.
- It is suggest to gently massage into skin morning and night. For best results, use for at least 6 weeks.
- Contains Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Butcher's Broom Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Bark Extract, White Oak Bark Extract, Myrrh Gum Extract, and Rosemary Leaf Oil.
- Purchasing options are 2ounce or 4 ounce jars.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 10 x 10 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 2 2012
- Manufacturer : Planetary Herbals
- Place of Business : BROOKLYN, NY, 11236 US
- ASIN : B008MONZNA
- Item model number : PF0431
- Best Sellers Rank: #13,280 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #121 in Body Creams
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its a tan coloured cream. It does have a natural fragrance. The smell is not terrible and doesn't stay long. I will say a few drops of lavender go along way if you wish for a better smelling product. Of course its not made to be a nice smelling cream its made to work. A little goes along way.
Susan, July 2022, Canada
Top reviews from other countries
I have used this cream to treat my spider veins on my breast !! I have so far used it not constantly but I have become more consistent and I can see an immediate huge difference, it calms the area , makes the appearance of my veins better - lighter and almost gone. I am wondering if they will defo go away with constant use.
The smell is actually nice! You should use this cream at least twice a day for some weeks to see improvements I would say and it depends on the area a lot. I can defo see a good (positive) pattern on people using it on their faces and other areas of the body that are not legs , and on legs is a bit mixed.
It is worth a try
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on October 10, 2022
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.