|Digital List Price:||CDN$ 19.99|
|Print List Price:||CDN$ 24.99|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 15.99 |
Save CDN$ 9.00 (36%)
Follow the Author
Plant Witchery: Discover the Sacred Language, Wisdom, and Magic of 200 Plants Kindle Edition
Explore your book, then jump right back to where you left off with Page Flip.
View high quality images that let you zoom in to take a closer look.
Enjoy features only possible in digital – start reading right away, carry your library with you, adjust the font, create shareable notes and highlights, and more.
Discover additional details about the events, people, and places in your book, with Wikipedia integration.
Indigenous seer, gifted plant whisperer, and Witchery author Juliet Diaz invites you to walk the path of the Plant Witch. Journey far beyond the basic medicinal and magical properties of plants, deep into Mother Earth's drumming heart. Drawn from ancestral practices passed down by generations of teachers, the lessons in this book will awaken your intimate connection with nature, your ancestors, your guides, and to your true self through the powerful magic of plants.
Within these pages, you will learn:
- Essential, magical, and medicinal properties of 200 herbs, flowers, trees, and fruits.
- Rituals for abundance, cleansing, and connecting with spirits.
- Spells to ward against evil, find answers, and protect against self-sabotage.
- Potions to open your third eye, bring luck, and promote creativity.
- Communication techniques for speaking and listening to plants.
- The optimal moon phases and seasons to work with different plants.
Even as humans forget our place in nature's rhythm and cause harm to our Earth Mother, the spirits of plants still call out to us, appear in our dreams, and inspire us as they push through cracks in cement-resilient and determined to thrive. From abre camino and acacia to yucca and ZZ plant, each has unique personality and wisdom to share if we are only willing to listen.
From the Publisher
Yucca Root Cleansing Bath (Ritual)
What You Need
- 3 to 4 yucca roots
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Yucca powder
- 3 to 4 yucca leaves
- White candle
- Cut your yucca roots into halves and add them to a pot of boiling water.
- After 5 minutes, add the ginger, garlic, and salt. Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, strain, and allow to cool.
- Chop the yucca leaves into small pieces and mix them with the yucca powder to make an incense.
- Run a bath, and add the yucca tea.
- Light your candle, and place your yucca incense on your charcoal to burn.
- Relax in the bath and allow yucca to clear all that is attached to you.
- If you feel that an excess of negative energy has latched on to you, or if you need to banish evil eye, you can repeat this bathing ritual every day for 3 days.
Purification & Protection
Yucca got her name from my ancestors, the Taíno people, though she is a staple in food, medicine, and spirituality for many native peoples. She is native to North America, Central America, and the Caribbean, and has around 40 species and 24 subspecies. She is also known as Adam’s needle. Almost all of the yucca plant can be used as food, though the stems or trunks can be toxic unless handled properly.
About the Author
When Juliet was three years old, signs of her natural gifts like cosmic channeling, seeing, plant whispering, healing, energy reading, and communication with spirits and other realms began to shine through. She believes Magic lives within us all and feels passionately about inspiring others to step into their truth. Juliet has devoted her life to helping others weave light, medicine, and magic into their spirits, helping thousands of people come back to themselves and heal. Her Sacred Soul Healing service merges together all of her gifts and the different healing modalities she has learned from her ancestors, elders, and spirit guides. She's the creator of Sagrada Collective, a virtual sanctuary.
She has a master of science in herbal medicine, and countless certifications in an array of healing modalities. Featured in major publications like National Geographic, The Atlantic, Wired, and Spirit and Destiny UK, Juliet is the author of the genre-defining book Witchery: Embrace the Witch Within, as well as her book Plant Witchery: Discover the Sacred Language, Wisdom, and Magic of 200 Plants, both published by Hay House. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- ASIN : B084FL1G4F
- Publisher : Hay House Inc. (Oct. 27 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 5385 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 347 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1401960200
- Best Sellers Rank: #125,086 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in Canada on November 10, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Hollie on November 9, 2020
The energy of this book is magical.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 9, 2020