Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
Mass Market Paperback
New Edition, Revised and Updated.
Positive Leadership shows how to reach beyond ordinary success to achieve extraordinary effectiveness, spectacular results, and what Kim Cameron calls “positively deviant performance” - performance far above the norm. Citing a wide range of research in organizational behavior, medical science, and psychology as well as real-world examples, Cameron shows that to achieve exceptional success, leaders must emphasize strengths rather than simply focus on weaknesses; foster virtuous actions such as compassion, gratitude, and forgiveness; encourage contribution goals in addition to achievement goals; and enable meaningfulness in work.
In this concise, inspiring, and practical guide, Cameron describes four positive leadership strategies, lays out a proven process for implementing them, and includes a self-assessment instrument. This second edition has been updated throughout with new research findings and new ideas for implementing positive leadership.
- 1 credit a month good for any title of your choice, yours to keep.
- The Plus Catalogue—listen all you want to thousands of Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Access to exclusive member-only sales, as well as 30% off your purchases of any additional titles.
- After 30 days Audible is $14.95/month + applicable taxes. Renews automatically.
|Listening Length||3 hours and 2 minutes|
|Audible.ca Release Date||May 27 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| #117,823 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
#1,847 in Marketing & Sales (Audible Books & Originals)
#2,979 in Career Guides (Books)
#2,997 in Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Must be read and applied by all readers.
Top reviews from other countries
- Sehr verständlich geschrieben (Englisch)
- Hilfreiche Grafiken und Studien
- Sehr hilfreiche Best-Practice-Beispiele