|Number of pieces||1|
|Release date||Dec 15 2017|
|Mfg Recommended age||18 months - 70 years|
|Item model number||CGACTI0002|
|Product Dimensions||23.11 x 12.45 x 12.19 cm; 399.16 Grams|
Power Up Factory Collectible Call of Duty Ghost Cable Guy Device Holder - Works with Playstation and Xbox Controllers and All Smartphones
Enhance your purchase
|Cartoon character||Call of Duty|
|Brand||Power Up Factory|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||23.1 x 12.4 x 12.2 centimeters|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
About this item
- Styled on "Ghost" from Call of Duty modern Warfare
- Holds PlayStation and Xbox game Controllers
- Works with all models of cell phones
- Officially Licensed Call of Duty merchandise
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Collectible device holder for SMARTPHONES and game Controllers.Holds PlayStation and Xbox Controllers. Includes 10' USB cable with adapters. Figure is 8" tall.
From the manufacturer
A closer look
- About 8" tall
- Weighted solid base
- Made from high quality ABS and PVC plastic
- Genuine licensed merchandise
Cable Guys are Gaming Functional Figurines
Cable guys can also hold your smart phone
Cable Guys were born in the UK in 2015 by an avid gamer who had broken his 21st charging station and then put the controller on a shelf next to his statues, then Eureka, Cable Guys was the solution.
Each time we make a Cable Guy once the first production run is done - we don't make any more - so buy them when you see them buy them because we're not going to make any more of them.
- They never tire when holding your controller between gaming sessions
- Well balanced and wont tilt over or drop anything out of their strong arms
- All Cable Guys are approved by the developers who make the games you love to play or the films you love to watch
Charging is Easy... just follow 1, 2, 3
1. Put Controller or Phone into Cable Guys arms.
2. Attach Power Cable to Controller or Phone.
3. Now You Are Charging.
Why limit yourself to just one?
Use one at work for your phone
Use one at home for your controller
Buy another for a friend
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size of the holder is slightly bigger than I expected, but I actually like it more because of that.
By Snakob on October 30, 2021